Chapter 4

(A/N- Outfit Jordan wore to school along with the girls, on the side)
*The next morning*

We were all awake getting dress, and I was in the shower. I bathed for about 10 minutes, then got out. When I got out, I noticed the girls were gone which meant everybody was downstairs. I put on a red bra and pantie set, a red belly ring, a white snake eyes tongue ring, the red fitted crop top, the white high wasted, the high socks, a red hoop nose ring, the snapback, and then put on my Carmen 6's. I braided my hair into 2 fish tales, grabbed my wallet, my book bag and stun gun, and then my phone off the charger. I went downstairs, and everyone stopped and looked at me.

Prince- Holy shit.

Ray- Damn.

Roc- Wow!

Tiffany- I love your hair like that.

Simara- You look great.

Me- Well technically we all look great, because we're wearing the same thing.

Girls- True.

Roc- Hey, is that your Lamborghini out there, with the graffiti on the side?

Me- All mines.

Roc- Can I come with you.

Me- Of course, Tiffany and Simara you guys can take the pink one.

Tiffany&Simara- YAY!! Thanks.

Dad- Time to go guys.

Us- Okay.

We all got in to the correct Lamborghini's, and Roc got in to mine. We started driving in a single line, and then Roc moved his hand on to my free hand and started rubbing it. I looked down at it, and smiled and he did too. We finally pulled up to the school, and me and Roc were the last ones to get out. When we got out, everyone stopped and stared at me.

Boy- Damn shawty's gorgeous.

Girl- I love her hair.

Boy2- She's beautiful.

Girl2- I wanna be her friend.

Girl3- She got swag.

We ignored all the comments and walked in to the school. When we all got to our lockers, Tiana came up to Prod, and kissed him while looking at me. The bitch is stupid, cuz I wasn't even looking at her.

Tiana- Ew, I don't like your hair like that.

Simara- She don't like your breath smelling like that.

Tiffany- In fact she don't like your weave looking like that.

Me- Okay, so last night, I could've sworn I told you not to say another word to me or it'll be your last word. What, did you think I was joking?

Tiffany and Simara knew damn well what I was gonna do, cuz they saw what was behind my back.

Tiffany- Tiana your dumb as hell.

Tiana- I wish a bitch would touch me.

I took out the stun gun, and everybody's whole facial expressions dropped.

Prince- If I were you, I would run.

Me- Don't even think about it, I ran track and field for 8 years, so trust and believe bitch, I will find you.

After I told her not to, she tried to run, but Tiffany and Simara tripped her, and she fell. I walked up to her, and put the stun gun on her back for like 3 minutes, then stopped.

Prince- Oh.

Ray- My.

Roc- Fucking.

Girls- God.