Part 7 ( Begging for Forgiveness)

(A/N- What Jordan wore to school on the side)

I woke up the next morning, and remember everything that happened last night. I look at the bottom of the bed, and saw Roc crying. I dragged him by his arm to the top of my bed, and kissed him on the cheek.

Me- I'm so sorry Roc. I'm so sorry.

Roc- Why.

Me- I killed your father.

Roc- I'm crying because I'm glad your alive, and because we have a psycho for a cousin.

I started crying, and Roc wiped my tears away. I swear, this boy is all I have left.

Me- Just know Roc, your all I have left.

Roc- Your all I have left too.

Me&Roc- Together for ever.

We laughed, and talked for 15 more minutes, and then woke everyone up. The girls all went separate ways, and so did the boys. I got in the shower for 10 minutes, brushed my teeth, and cleaned my cuts. I put on a pink nose ring, a white belly ring, white shorts, pink crop top, pink and gold watch, gold earrings, pink beats headphones, and my White and gold guccisima gucci high top sneakers. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I decided I wanted to act more girly now. I put on some pink lipstick, combed my hair down, and put on a white headband. I walked down stairs, and everyone stopped and stared at me.

Simara- Woah.

Tiffany- Wow.

Tiana- Are you sure your Jordan?

Me- In the flesh.

Ray- Well damn.

Tiffany- Excuse me.

Ray- Sorry babe.

We all laughed, and decided to take the family car. We all got in, and of course i was driving. I drove in to the McDonald's drive through, and bought 11 cups of of Orange Juice. I drove off, and started driving to school, but everyone seemed a little too quiet. We finally pulled up to school, and we all got out of the car. When we walked in to the school, everyone looked at me shocked. Then here come the comments.

Girl- Is that Jordan?

Boy- She looks different.

Girl2- Damn, those gucci shoes are cute.

Boy2- She looks beautiful.

I ignored all the comments, and we walked to our locker. I seen Issa waiting by my locker, and then I smiled. I gave him a cup of Orange Juice, and then he kissed me on the cheek and said thank you. Just then, Lolo and her groupies walked up to us.

Lolo- Look, the hoe got a new look.

Me- Lolo, today is not the day.

Lolo- Whatever bitch, I heard you killed your father.

Everyone looked at her shocked except Prince, who was giving me a sorry look.

Roc- WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!?

Lolo- Prince did, so is it true your a murderer?

Everyone in the hallway, looked at Lolo like she was crazy.

Me- So that's what you guys think of me huh?

Roc- No I ne-(GCO)

Lola- That's what Prince and Zonnique called you.

Roc- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!?!

Prince- No, I didn't say exactly that.

Bahja- That's fucked up guys.