Part 11 (Confession)

I woke up the next morning, and I heard Issa on the phone. I pretended I was sleep, and then started to listen.

Issa- Babe, I can't leave my fiance. I understand we have a 2 year old son, but I can't do that. I tried breaking up with her, but it didn't go as planned. I promise once she has the baby then I'll leave her. Okay baby, tell Isis I said hey, and tell your mom I said hey. I'll see you later at school in the boys bathroom. Okay love you too. Bye.

I opened my eyes and pretended I just woke up, and then Issa kissed me on the lips.

Issa- Good morning babe.

Me- Good morning.

Issa- I gotta go home and get dress.

Me- Bye.

Issa- No good bye kiss?

Me- You can kiss my ass goodbye, now get out.

He got up and slammed the door once again. I rolled my eyes and then out of bed. I went in the shower and bathed for 45 minutes, and then got out. I put on a white bra and pantie set, rainbow high wasted studded shorts, a rainbow "Love Pink" crop top, sapphire converses, and pink and white beats headphones. I put on some rainbow donut earrings and some pink lipstick. I went downstairs to where everyone else was and there jaws dropped. The only person I noticed wasn't there was Tiffany which is weird cause she lives here.

Boys- Woah.

Girls- Damn!

Me- Good morning guys.

Everyone- Good morning.

Prince- If we don't hurry up were gonna be late.

Me- I'm gonna take the rainbow Lamborghini.

Tiana- What's up with you and Rainbow?

Me- You guys will see when we get to school.

I walked away leaving everyone there confused on what I just said. I got in the customized rainbow Lamborghini, and the drove off behind everyone. Once we pulled up to school, we all got out and I got whistles from boys. We all walked inside, and I saw Issa talking to some girl then she walked away smirking while Issa turned around and looked at me smiling. We all walked to our lockers, and then stood there as Issa came up to us.

Issa- Hey babe.

Me- Hi Issa.

Issa- No kiss.

Me- You can kiss my ass.

Issa- What's up with you?

I handed Roc my stuff, and then took off my earrings.

Roc- What are you doing?

Me- I'mma give you 2 seconds to come up with a excuse to why you got a two year old baby.

Issa- WHAT?!

Everyone- WHAT?!

Issa- H-How do you know that.

Me- I know everything. I know your gonna leave me when I have my baby. I know your cheating on me with your baby momma. And I know that before I kick your ass, I want you to take all your shit back.

I gave him his necklace and the ring then punched him square in the face making him stumble back. I got on top of him and started throwing random punches at his face making his nose and lip bleed. I got off of him and then took my stuff from Roc. I took all my stuff from out my locker then slammed it closed.

Tiffany's POV- The girl Issa was talking to on the phone was me. Yeah that's right me and Issa have a 2 year old son, and I hate that ugly bitch Jordan. I've hated her ever since she started dating Issa, but I didn't say anything. That slut and Ray's annoying ass is gonna be mad but let me just sip my tea i mean yeah ik that was my bestie but now that bitch can suck my dick !POV OVER