part 13 (Drama)

The next morning I woke up at 7:30 and got in the shower for 20 minutes. I got out and then put on a black and pink sports bra, black joggers, pink converses, and a pink necklace. I put my hair in a neat bun then went in to Roc's room. He was sleeping with dry tears on his face so I kissed his cheek. When he woke up he jumped up out of bed and hugged me tight.

Roc- I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!

Me- I know how to swim.

He hugged me again and then everyone else came walking in the room including North, Ky, and my baby Faith.They all looked at me and then ran up to me and hugged me and then we all sat down in the living room.

Prince- Your suppose to be dead.

Me- Well damn.

Prince- No I mean (GCO)

Me- I know what you mean.

Ray- I thought you fell.

Me- I did, the cliff water is surprisingly not as deep as its suppose to be.

Prod- So you swam back to the top.

Me- I could've walked to the top, but yes i swam.

Simara- Why would you try and kill yourself in the first place.

Me- I didn't.

Tiana- Uh yes you did.

Me- Who said i wasn't just going for a nice swim?

Roc- Hmm let me see, you were standing at the edge of a cliff crying and saying god knows what, and you were talking like you were about to kill yourself.

Me- Good point.

North- Can I talk to you real quick.

Oh yeah, that's why I was tryna kill myself, because of him and Ky.

Me- No.

North- Please.

Me- No, and don't ask me again. And by the way I want a divorce.

Everyone- WHAT?!

Me- Y'all heard me.

Tears started coming out of Norths eyes heavy, and I got up. I grabbed faith, and my car keys, and her stuff.

Roc- Where are you going now?

Me- I'll be back later, I have something I need to handle.

Bahja- Can my baby stay here with me please?

Me- Mommy loves you Faith.

Faith- I wuv you too mommy.

I put her down and she walked over to the couch. She jumped on Bahjas lap, and I grabbed my jacket. I walked out the house, got in my car while tears started streaming down my face. I wiped them all away, and then sped off to the nearest high way to New York. When I got to my house, I walked inside and started packing up Faith and I's stuff so I can move back in with my family. When I was done, I put everything in the car and got in. I got on the nearest high way back to Cali while listening to "Bed of lies" by Nicki minaj.

7 hours later

I just pulled up to the house and got out of the car. When I walked inside and went in to the living room, everyone was still sitting there except for North.

Roc- Sis I think you you should go talk to North.

Me- Why?

Tiffany- He's been crying since you left, and he hasn't even come down stairs.