Part 6 (No Broke niggas aloud!!!)

(A/N- Outfit Jordan wore to school on the side)

I woke up the next morning, and dragged myself to the bathroom. I bathed for about 10 minutes, then brushed my teeth. I put on a Black bra and pantie set, and a blue belly ring.I then put on a Black crop top, black overalls, white socks, and my space jam 11's. I put on a gold Marc Jacob watch, black beats headphones, lip gloss, and black and white earrings. I left my hair curly, grabbed my phone off the charger, and ran downstairs only to see Zonnique and Prod kissing. I past them, grabbed the keys to the black Lamborghini, and then got in to the car. I drove off to school, while listening to "Bitch better have my money" in the car. I finally pulled up to the school, and everyone was looking at the car. I got out, and heard a lot of comments.

Boy- Damn she's cute.

Girl- She got swag.

Boy2- I want those Jordan's.

Girl2- She gets a new Lamborghini every day.

I ignored all the comments and walked in to the school. I seen everyone by my locker including Zonnique and Prod. I pulled my headphones over my head, and played "679" by Fetty wap. I walked up to them, pushed past them, and started taking stuff out of my locker, then Zonnique started moving her lips.

Zonnique- This bitch is rude.

Bahja- Zonnique, no one likes you.

Tiana- So shut the fuck up.

I closed my locker, then started walking to class, leaving everyone there confused. When I got to Advanced Algebra, I seen Zonnique sitting in my seat. I looked at her, and she smirked at me. Just then everyone else came walking in to the room, and the girls looked just as confused as i was.

Tiffany- Zonnique, your sitting in Jordan's seat.

Zonnique- And?

Tiana- Move bitch.

Simara- She's been sitting there since she got to this school.

Zonnique- I don't give a fuck.

I sighed, and then sat at a desk far in the back. The teacher walked in the room, and told us to turn to page 108 in our text books and start reading. I took out my text book, and started reading then I heard the seat next to me move. When I looked up, it was a caramel tone boy with dreads, and green eyes. He looked so sexy and cute with those Green eyes.

Ms.Brown- Class, we have a new student Issa Thompson.

Class- Good morning Issa.

Issa- Morning.

He looked over at me and smiled flashing those million dollar teeth. I smiled back, and started reading the page again. Then he tapped on my desk, and I looked at him confused.

Issa- Um, do you know which page we have to read?

Me- 108.

Issa- Thanks.

Me- Mhm.

I looked at him, and then once again started reading, only to get a text from a unknown number. It was a picture of Prince, and some girl having sex, and then it read "I found out something Girly". I replied back, and said thanks girl's, and then I looked at Princeton's desk, but he wasn't there, and then back at the text. I can't believe this blexican nigga did this to me, after he promised he wouldn't. Issa looked at me, and saw that I looked kinda upset, so he ask me what wrong.

Issa- You okay?

Me- Yeah I'm fine, oh and by the way I'm Jordan.

Issa- That's a pretty name.