Part 8 (Family Day)

Today is the day we wanna have family day, so we were all awake getting dress. I bathed for 10 minutes, changed my nose piercing to a blue stud, and cleaned my cuts. I put on a blue shirt that says "You can't Lift with us", black jeans, gamma blue 11's, and a black studded beanie. I looked in the mirror, and took in all my beauty, then my phone started ringing from a text I got. I looked at it, and it said Issa "I'm downstairs babe, come open the door". I ran downstairs, and opened the door for him, only to see him wearing the same things as me. I looked him up and down, and then he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, and then we pulled away because we heard fake coughing. We looked up only to see everyone, including Zonnique and Lolo.

Me- Why's Lolo here?

Roc- That's the same question I asked.

Prince- I invited her, is it okay with you J.

Me- It family day, not hoe day but yeah she can come.

Tiffany- Wait, what are we doing today?

Me- Lunch, Movies, Mall, and then Dinner.

Everyone- Great.

We all got in the family car, and started driving to I-Hop. When we got there, we got a table for 11, and then we sat down. I was on my phone while everyone else was talking. Issa looked like he was upset, but I decided not to sweat it. I put my phone down face up and started talking. This nigga looked like he was reading my text messages, and then he asked to talk to me in private. We both got up, and started talking but he looked kinda mad and hurt.

Issa- Babe, who's Diggy.

Me- My best friend why?

Issa- Because your sending him all types of kissy faces, and there a picture of his abs there.

Me- He challenged me to a work out challenge, and I won. Babe I'm never gonna cheat on you, I promise.

Issa- I promise too.

We linked pinky's, and then I came up with a great idea.

Me- How about we exchange phone passwords?

Issa- Great idea.

Me- Mines is 1738

Issa- Okay, and mines is 2020.

Me- Okay, now let's go back to the table.

Issa- Okay.

We both went back to the table and sat down, and then in came Khalid and Diggy out of no where. I jumped up, and hugged Diggy and then looked at Khalid, and rolled my eyes.

Me- Lil nigga.

Khalid- Lil bit.

Me- Boy stop playing.

I hugged him, and then I seen Zonnique roll her eyes and mumble something.

Diggy- Hey Tiff.

Tiffany- Hey Diggs.

Khalid walked over to Zonnique and kissed her, but Zonnique looked like she wasn't feeling it.

Diggy- What are you guys doing here?

Roc- Well James is dead, and were having family day.

Diggy- WOAH! What do you mean James is dead?

Lolo- Jordan killed him.

Khalid- YOU DID WHAT?!

Bahja- Lolo, shut your stupid ass up. And Khalid, she killed him to protect us, and also as self defense because he was choking the fuck out of her. So Lolo shut the fuck up, and stay out of family business bitch.