Part 12 (Suicidal)

The next morning I woke up at 8:00 and got in the shower. I bathed for 30 minutes, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on Blue contacts. I put on a Black bra and pantie set, a Black crop hoodie that says "Yes" in white letters, black sweatpants, and some black leather sneakers. I went in to Faith's room and got her dress in a pink dress and some black sandals. The nanny left and took Faith with her to Norths mom house, and then I went back in to my room to wake up North.

Me- Bae wake up.

I shook him once and he pulled me down on top of him.

North- I'm awake baby.

Me- (Laughing) Let me go.

North- No, you promised me something last night.

Me- Fine but let me close the door, and you have to make this quick.

North- Okay.

I got up and closed the door then laid down on the bed. North got on top of me and took off my shoes, my pants, and then the hoodie. He unbuttoned my bra while licking my neck up and down.

Me- Mmmmmm.

He took off my bra and panties and then put a condom. He slammed in to me fast making me arch my back and yell.

Me- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

North- FUCK!

Me- Nooooorrrrthhhhhhhhhh!

He started going deeper making me so out of breath. I dug my nails in to his back, and he started going faster.

Me- OW, WHAT THE FUCK!!

North- Shit.

He came inside the condom and then pulled out. He went down to my V and started eating me out.

Me- UHHHHHHHH!!

I came in his mouth and he licked it all up. He came up to my lips and we started kissing. He licked my lips asking for a entrance and I let his explore my mouth. 20 minutes later we pulled away and I got up. I went in the shower for 10 minutes then put back on my clothes and fixed my hair.

North- Babe where you going?

Me- To see my brother babe, I told you this already last night.

North- But you seen him yesterday, are you cheating on me?

Me- WHAT?! Who would I be cheating on you with, the air?

North- I'm sorry, that was a stupid question.

Me- Exactly.

I gave him one last kiss on the lips then walked out. I went downstairs, grabbed the keys to the black Lamborghini, and then got in my car. I sped off and got on the nearest high way to Cali.

(8 hours later)

I just pulled up to the house and got out of my car. I used my key and opened the door and went in to the living room where everyone else was. I walked all they way inside and sat down in front of everyone.

Everyone- Hey J.

Me- Hi guys.

Ky gave me a weird look, and i looked at her like she was stupid.

Bahja- When am i gonna get to meet my baby girl?

Me- Tomorrow.

Ky- If she's as ugly as you, then i don't wanna see her.

Everyone- WHAT THE FUCK?!

Me- Girl i'm gonna need you to take several seats before i smack the shit out of you.