Part 10 (No school)

The next morning I woke up, and felt the sudden erg to throw up. I ran to the bathroom, and threw my life up. Issa came running in to the bathroom, and started holding my hair back, and patting my back.

Me- Issa did you use a condom last night.

Issa- *Sighs* No I'm (GCO)

Me- DON'T SIGH, THIS MIGHT BE THE START OF OUR FUTURE BABE!!

Issa- Really?

Me- YEAH!!

I jumped up in to his arms, and then hugged him.

Issa- Come on, let's get you to the hospital.

Me- Okay.

I brushed my teeth, bathed, and then put on the clothes I brought with me. I put on a long Black and white "Melrose" Jersey, black shorts, black and white converses, and a black beanie that says "BAE" in white letters. I grabbed my all black beats headphones, and then we checked out of the hotel. We got in the car, and started driving to the Hospital. When we pulled up to the hospital, we both walked inside and went to the front desk.

Lady- How May I help you mam?

Me- I'm here to see doctor Rochelle.

Lady- Okay follow me.

We followed her in to a room, and then I sat down on the bed thing. She walked out the room, and then closed the door.

Issa- Okay, if it's a girl I wanna name her Issabella Jordan Thompson.

Me- Boy?

Issa- Isis Jordan Thompson.

Me- Those name are really cute.

The doctor walked in the room, and then closed the door.

Ms.Rochelle- Okay, what seems to be the problem.

Issa- Well, she woke up this morning throwing up.

Ms.Rochelle- Okay dear, can you pee in this cup for me please?

Me- Sure.

I took the cup, and then went in to the bathroom. I pissed in the cup, and then washed my hands. I handed the doctor the cup, and then me and Issa went in to the waiting room. Thirty minutes later, the doctor came back with a huge smile on her face.

Ms.Rochelle- Jordan August?

Me- That's me.

Ms.Rochelle- Well congratulations sweety, you are pregnant.

Me&Issa- Thank you.

We walked out the hospital both happy, and then started driving to the house. When we pulled up to the house, we got out of the car and walked inside. Everyone was in the living room so I pulled Roc to the side.

Roc- Hey sis.

Me- Hi Roc, I just have one question.

Roc- Shoot.

Me- What do you think about having a niece or nephew.

Roc- I WOULD LOVE TOO!!!

Me- Okay great, because I'm pregnant, and I'm getting married.

Roc- REALLY?! I'm so happy for you sis.

He hugged me tight, and I was really excited he wasn't mad.

Me and Issa both twenty in the living room and stood in front of everyone.

Me- Well, we just have on thing to get clear.