why am i in love with him?!?! Draco Malfoy story

Author’s Notes: This is my first time writing a fan fiction, especially a Harry Potter/Malfoy Draco Story. I never actually read H.P. book, so bear with me XP.

Here is what you need to know for the main character:

My name is Annabeth Lane.  My blood status is Pureblood. I was born in California, and I attended the Sacramento School of Fine Witch Crafts and Charms. I am in the fifth year. I’m really smart, yet, I can be rebellious.

Chapter 1: Hogwarts?!?!?!?!

“WHAT?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM GOING TO HOGWARTS??????” I screamed to my parents.  OH MY GOD! I don’t want to go to Hogwarts! Don't get me wrong, I love Hogwarts with all my heart, but S.S.F.W.C.C. was where all my friends are! I have the three best friends, Crystal, Stephanie, and I was popular in my school, all for the good reasons. I can't just leave them! "Honey please calm down! We will... Well, your father will explain." My dad gave my mom a glare and turned to me. "Sweetie I'm sorry about this, but we feel that your stay at Hogwarts would benefit you. You have been expected to go there since you were small but we were worried about you. Now that you’re all grown up, we want you to go." “But I don't want to go! Can't you see, I have the perfect life there! Please don't make me!" My father sighed and said the very words with all authorization. "Annabeth Lane, you WILL go to Hogwarts!"

*2 weeks after*

my parents and I were in the car driving to King Cross station. My parents were talking with me about how Hogwarts has a sorting system in which person goes into a house. The most popular houses are Slytherian and Gryffindor. Dad says that Gryffindor is the best. After 10 mins of talking, we finally arrived. I hopped off the car, and helped with unloading the luggage. My wand was in between my hair and ponytail. We walked inside the station, and started to look for floor 9 3/4. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10... What the???? Where is 9 3/4??? 

I turned around to ask my parents where the hell is the station, when all of the sudden I bump into a girl. We both hit our heads and feel. I sat down a rubbed my head. I looked to the girl. She has red type of color hair, and it's curly. She had brown eyes, she was pretty. I stood up and held out my hand to help her up. She took it and stood in front of me. "Sorry about that, I am 'bit clumsy." She had a strong British accent, yet I understood her perfectly. She extended her hand to me. " Hello, my name is Hermione Granger." She smiled at me while I shook her hand. "Hey my name is  Annabeth Lane. Nice to meet you, even if we did bump into each other!", I said with a deep American accent. She chuckled and said, "That's for sure!" I laughed, but then realized that I still haven't found the station. Hermione must have noticed my lost face. "Hey, you alright? You seem lost." I stopped looking for the station and turned to her. "Oh yeah, well... Um... I'm trying to find-." She cut me off. "Station 9 3/4?" "Oh my God, yes! Are you a witch too?" I asked her with so much excitement. She was startled by the tone of my voice, but then started laughing. I also laughed with her. "Yes, I am. And come with me, I'll help you find the station." We linked arms and she led the way. With all that this happen, I didn’t realize my parents had left. It wasn't much of a shocker, since they always work. But it broke my heart that they didn't say good bye.

I shook the sadness away, and put a smile on my face. My bags where Following me, so I didn't worry about that. We walked to station 9. "Ok, so do you see the barrier in between 9 and ten?" I nodded my head, a confused look in my face. "Well, if you go through that wall, you will be on 9 3/4." Oh!! Well of course! This is magic, how could I forget. "Oh, ok!" We hold each other hands and ran past the wall, and suddenly, we were in a muggle free world. There were so many kids here. 

Hermione led me inside the train. We put our luggage at same place and walked inside a compartment. We sat down next to each. "Oh Annabeth, I can't wait for you to meet my two other friends, Harry and Ron! I finally won't be the only girl in this trio! I just know they would like you!"  She had a huge smile on her face and I gave her the same smile. We laughed. Well, I guess Hogwarts won't be bad!

After ten minutes of talking about random things, we heard the door open. I looked and saw two guys come in. One had red hair, while the other had brown hair and glasses. They sat on the other side. "Hey guys, this is Annabeth Lane. Annabeth this is Harry." Hermione gestured to Harry. He smiled and held out his hand and I shook it. He was cute. "And this is Ron." She gestured to Ron. He did the same thing that Harry did. "Pleasure to meet you Annabeth!", said Ron. "Yeah, it's great to meet  a beautiful girl like you.", said Harry. I blushed and turned to Hermione. She shrugged and continued talking about books. We were all talking about Twilight. Surprisingly, even the magic world knew what it was about. I kept noticing that Ron and Hermione kept looking at each other. Oh God! They liked each other! I gestured Harry to come near me and he did. I whispered in his ear, "Are Ron and Hermione going out?" He laughed and I felt his breath on my neck. I shriveled and waited for his answer. "Sadly no, they are too shy to express their feeling for each other, but everybody can notice it." I pulled away and laughed. Ron a Hermione gave me a WTF look, and Harry and I started laughing. "What you guys laughing at?" Ron asked. Before I could have opened my mouth. The lights went out. 

A./N./: ok so agian.... my first story and dontknow much bout harry potter... hope you like it!