Together? Really?

He looked me in the eyes, daring me to continue. “I-I- I heard you screaming.” I replied. “What Did I SAY?” he asked. “I ju-just heard-rd   you s-sa-ay to yo-ou-ur fa-fa-fa-ther th-that you no-no-nothing li-li-like him.” Draco held my hands tighter. “Why were you in my room?” he asked. I didn’t answer, to fearful of what to reply. He snaked his lips to my ear, “Why were you in my room?” he whispered. I didn’t noticed that his lips where touching my ear lobe. “I- I don’t know.” I said, obviously lieng. He held is grip even tighter, hurting my hands. I let out a yelp. Draco noticed he was hurting me, so he loosened his grip on me. “Don’t tell ANYONE about what you heard” He said. He still didn’t let me go, and he looked me in the eyes. “Why are you really here?” he asked. I didn’t reply, he still had his lips near my ear lobes. “I think I know why”, he said. He started gently kissing my ear, occasionally biting it. I satyed there, frozen. I couldn’t move, he still had a pretty strong grip on me. His kiss trailed from my ear lobe to my jaw line, and slowly came to my lips. “Draco, please, dont-“ He interrupted me. “Annabeth,” he said looking in my eyes, his lips so close to mine, “ Im sorry for the way I have been acting since the day you meet my aunt Bella. The only reason why I was distanced from you is because I cant accept the feeling that I might….”

His gaze dropped from my eyes to the floor. He loosened his grip, his hands going from my hands to my waist. He sighed and looked me in the eyes. “I cant accept the fact that I might have strong feeling for you.” I stood there, stunned at the fact that he admitted his feelings for me. “Draco,I understand your situation, but don’t be scared, cuz I have feelings for you too. There is an undeniable connection between us, we cant just ignore it.” He nodded his head. “Annabeth, will you please be my other half. The reason why im still human?” He asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pressed his forehead against mine. “Of course I will be.” He smiled, a smile ill never forget. I cant believe one minute we were fighting, then the next, we were in a tight embrace. I never wanted to let go of him. His started to lean in closer to me. Our lips where inches apart, and I can feel his warm breathe. He grabbed my waist hard,, pushing me more  to the wall.  He leaned in, and crashed his lips to mine. It was the most wonderful feeling ever! Our lips moved in synch, and I can feel him lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He deepened the kiss, his tounge grazling my bottom lip. I gave him entrance, letting his tonguge roam my mouth. He took me to the bed, and layed me gently. He finally pulled away, both of us catching our breath. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He whispered in my, “Im glad we are together.” I smiled, and feel asleep in his arms.

A.N./ Awwwww, so cute huh! They are finally together!! Isn’t it nice? Nothing could go wrong…. Or can it??? Fan, comment, vote? plz? Lol Minzi outs –Minzi (: <3