The puppeteer

Yes, Voldemort. My eyes widen, and I turned to look at Harry. He looked back at me, a confused look in his face, but then it turned to horror.

“No, Why?” he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. Ron, Hermione, and Draco just looked at us, clearly confused. I looked back at Seamus, who was still in trance. I looked into his eyes, and tried to reach Voldemort mind. He must have been mulipuating him from a push, so he must have left a trace. Once I saw Voldemort, I went to it, but I hit a wall. I tried to do it again, but I hit the wall again. Frustrated to get into Voldemort trace, I tried harder, but it only caused pain to Seamus. He screamed, and backed up. Ron got my arm and pulled me away from Seamus, and Draco stole me away from Ron. Harry came to me, “What did you find?”

“Nothing! Absolutely nothing!” I screamed to him.

He patted my shoulder, “It’s ok, we will find out soon.”

          He gave me a reassuring smile, which I gladly returned. Draco, Ron, and Hermione were all watching, waiting for an explanation. I sighed, and turned to them.

“Apparently, Voldemort pushed Seamus into killing me. For what reason, we don’t know. And I can’t find the reason because it’s blocked from his mind.”

          They all looked shocked, and I tried to control their emotions (another power) and made them feel calm.

“Harry is right, we will find out.” said Hermione.

I shook my head. With them after Voldemort, it would put them in even more danger!

“No, you guys will only be put in danger because of me! I don’t want you after him any more than you guys already are. Promise me you guys will let me handle it?!”

They all looked at each other. Draco opened his mouth, but was quickly cut off by Harry.

“Ok, fine, we promise.”

I smiled, and nodded to them. We heard the door close, b\and we turned. Seamus was already out. The room had gone completely silent.

“We, let's go back!” I said. I was sick of the entire gloom mood.

They happily agreed. Harry, Ron and Hermione left, so that only left me and Draco. He was still holding on to me. He seemed like we was deep in thought, and I waved my hand in front of his face. He looked at me and smiled.

“You know I’m not going to let him get away with this right?

“Doesn’t matter cuz I won’t let you!”

I stuck out my tongue, adding emphasis. He just shook his head while he chuckled.

“We will see about that.”

I smiled, knowing that he was just playing.

“You know, everybody knows about us right?” I asked.

“What? Everybody knows that I am dating the most beautiful, smart, funny, sweet, and adorable girl in the world? Ahh, no big deal.”

I looked at him, giving him the death glare. He just chuckled and lifted us up.

“You know I love you.”

“I love you too.”

He gave me a kiss, and walked us to the Yule ball. Everyone was dancing and laughing along, as if nothing happened. Nothing did really, to them. The music stopped once Draco and I came in. Everyone eyes were on us, but we didn’t care.

          Soon after, the Yule Ball ended. Draco and I decided to go to the astronomy tower. I got tired of walking half way there. I stopped right before the stairs.