Voldemort

I was in a dark room, and I was chained to a chair. I tried everything to get off, but nothing worked. I sighed, and tried to use my powers, but the chain was too strong for me. I started to panic, and without thinking, I let out ear-piercing screams. I looked in front of me, to see a door, locked. I kept screaming, and noticed the sound waves come out of my mouth, and bounce off the wall. I came in conclusion that the person who chained me here put up a sound proof spell, so no one would hear me. I did only what I could think off used my mind. I closed my eyes, and focused. I tried to hear anybody’s thoughts, but none came up. I started to panic. Suddenly, the door swinged opened, and a guy with a grayish skin color, and no nose came in. (A.N/ Annabeth doesn’t know who is Voldemort.) He sorted looked like a creature, but he held out his wand, indicating he was a wizard. He closed the door behind him, and Alohomoraed it. I turned back to me. “Ahh, you’re the one aren’t you?” I didn’t respond. I tried to go inside his mind, but he put up a wall, and I couldn’t go in. he started to torture me with his mind. I screamed and gasped. I was the only one in the world who could do these things, how can he?  I felt my eyes going black, and I stared into his eyes. “LET ME GO!” He chuckled and tried to push me, only it didn’t work. “You’re a strong one!” he said. I was desperate to get out. “Avada Kedrava!” Pain shot up my left arm and I started screaming. The blackness tried to surpass me, but I held up my wall. I kept fighting it, until I won. The man was shocked, and I used that to my advantage. “Stupefy” I cried out. I had the power to use dark magic, and the man didn’t realize that. He was sent flying back. ****“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I woke up screaming. Arianna came suddenly to my bed, her wand at hand. “Annabeth what happened??” I realized that it was all a dream, but the facial expression on Arianna’s face said otherwise. She looked at my left arm, in horror. I turned, and saw a scar exactly like on Harry’s forehead. “What does it mean? What’s wrong with it?” I asked her. She explained to me what Harry really was, how we were going to win a battle against Voldermort, or more he HAS to win. “Ok, but how is it relevant to my scar?” I asked. “Voldermort killed his parents, and tried to kill Harry, but only left a scar exactly like that one on his forehead. It symbolizes how he survived the killing curse. And you have it.” My jaw dropped. I survived a killing curse?!?! “Arianna please keep this quiet!” I plead to her. She nodded and went back to bed. I was grateful she didn’t ask why or how I got it, and why I woke up screaming. I silently drifted back to sleep. I woke up, and looked at Arianna. She woke up exactly when I did. “So who is going to shower first you or me?” She asked. “Me please.” I told her. She nodded and I went to the bathroom. I took a warm, short shower, knowing that Arianna was waiting for hers. I quickly went to the room and she entered the bathroom. I quickly changed into my uniform-> (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33699683) and I went to the dining hall. I instantly saw the gang, (golden trio) and I went over with them.

“Are you sure I can eat with you guys?” I asked. They all nodded their heads except Ron. For all that was magical, he looked like a pig. His mouth was stuffed in what seemed with food. “Don’t mind the pig.” Said Harry. We all laughed, and Ron gave us a WTF look. Hermione glared at him, and he instantly gulped all the food in his mouth and turned to me. “Of course you can stay.” He said. I gave him a warm smile and ate. Hermione showed me to our classes. And the day went by pretty fast. I was exceptionally good at all the classes Hermione said, but I can hint the little trace of jealousy in her voice. I guess she was the brainiac in our classes. After dinner, I decided to go somewhere by myself. I didn’t want to be with the Slytherin, all though Arianna was pretty nice, I don’t get why she was placed in Slytherin. I canceled the thought away. I walked outside the school. when I came across a tower. For what it seemed like, it was the astronomy tower.

I decided to go up, and when I looked outside, the view took my breathe way. I sat on the edge, my feet dangling. I was in the mood for singing. (A.N. / Annabeth can sing, but it’s unimportant) I got out my wand and summoned my guitar. I started singing a song I wrote (Every song I post in these stories, pretend she wrote it. Here is the link to the song, which is This Is Me from Camp Rock, acoustic style. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIvVdMfBLkU pretend the piano is guitar xD)

“You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I'm singing I need to find you, I got to find you You're the missing piece I need The song inside of me I need to find you, I got to find you This is real, this is me  I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be, now Gonna let the light, shine on me Now I've found, who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me You're the missing piece I need The song inside of me  You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I'm singing Now I've found, who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me.” I finished the song, and to my surprise, I heard someone clapping. I turned around, and saw Draco, leaning against the wall, smiling. “That’s a beautiful song, and you have an amazing voice.” I felt myself blushing, but I gave him a smile. “Well, I’ll leave you alone.” I said. I appareted my guitar away and stood up. Ni began to walk when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and was literally face to face with Draco. “You don’t have to leave.” He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I felt his warm breath against my neck, his lips grazing past my ear. He brought his face to mine, out lips an inch away. I started backing up, not wanting to do anything, but he kept coming closer. I tried to read his mind, but I couldn’t get a trace of anything. Don’t get me wrong, Draco is hot and all, but I wasn’t sure about my feeling towards him. I know there is an undeniable chemistry between us, but I wouldn’t let it get the better of me. The last time I did, the guy broke my heart into pieces, and I then vowed to never fall again But Draco seemed different from most guys. Draco kept coming closer, and closer, until he was once again, an inch away from my lips. He put his hands on my waist. I thought it would make me feel uncomfortable, but it made me feel protected.  I now felt his lips so close to mine, we were about to kiss, when a someone cleared their throat. I looked past Draco and saw….

Draco’s POV. I kept coming closer to her and my lips where about an inch from mine. I didn’t know what took over me, but I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her in the train, that I loved her. Last night, I couldn’t sleep. I said horrible things to her, but that was Malfoy talking, this is Draco right now, and all I wanted was her. I didn’t know how she was going to react, but I was sure she felt the chemistry between us. Now, I was so close to kissing her, when someone cleared their throat. I turned around, anger steaming inside me. They ruined my moment, MY! I saw…

A.N. / how mean am I, always with cliffhangers. I have uploaded two times this week, because I’m pretty sure I won’t be able during the weekend. I am going camping YAY! Anywooo, who do you think it is huh?  Well, that’s all! Minzi Out! –Minzi (: <3 BTW, sorry for the funky fonts lol xD