Through the Pain

Annabeth’s POV

I woke up and didn’t find Draco near me. That’s strange… I could have sworn… I got up and took a quick shower. I changed into this -> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39744173. I went outside the castle to look for Draco.

          I spotted Blaise near the lake. I walked up to him.
“Hello Blaise.”

          He turned around and smiled.

“Well, Hello there Annabeth. Looking for Draco I presume…”

I nodded, and blushed. It was shameful for me to only talk to Blaise just to find out where Draco was. He chuckled.

“S’alright Beth. I haven’t seen him actually. Sorry.”

“It’s ok Blaise. Thanks!”

He turned around and coutinued to look at the lake. I spun on my heel and started to walk away. I heard a small shout and I quickly turned around.

          Blaise was lying on the floor, griping his head and arm. I quickly rushed over to him.

“Blaise what’s wrong?!”

He didn’t answer back. He kept rolling on the floor and gripping his head.  I didn’t know what to do, but to get in his head.

I closed my eyed and went into his mind. As soon as I went inside, my head started to hurt. I let out a scream and went to the ground. I quickly went out of his mind. The pain stopped, but Blaise’s didn’t. He kept screaming to Stop the Pain but nothing worked. I knelt down and put my hands on his. I mummered a spell to help the pain, but it only made it worse.

          Suddenly, he stopped. He stood up and looked at me. But it wasn’t right, I felt as if something was wrong.

“Blaise?” I asked.

He looked at me, “Sorry about this.” He said.

“About wha..”

He suddenly grabbed me and pulled me over his back.

“Blaise! What are you doing??!” I asked, “PUT ME DOWN!”

          But he only tighten his grip. I punched his back, but that only back fired because it was hard.

“OW!” I cried out. But Blaise still didn’t budge. I started to painck. This isn’t like Blaise. He never treated girls like this, especially his best mate’s girlfriend! He headed to the forbidden forest.

“Blaise put me down!” I screamed.

Blaise POV

“Sorry about this.” I said with all my might.

I picked her up and went straight to the forbbien forest. I tried to stop myself from doing so, but I couldn’t. I was under Imperius spell. I agree to become a death eater only to save my mom, but I didn’t sign up for this! I felt Annabeth hitting and punching me,  until she screamed.

“OW!” she cried out.

I guess my back is too hard. I tried to put her down, but I couldn’t. He was controlling me. The more I tried to resist, the more control he gained.

          I walked inside the forbidden forest.  As I went in deeper, she kept kicking and screaming. To be honest, I didn’t even know where I was going, but I knew I had to get there as soon as possible.

“BLAISE ZABINI YOU PUT ME DOWN THIS FUCKING INSTENT OR I SWEAR TO MERLIN I WILL HEX YOU TO FUCKING 2012!”

I wanted to laugh, and put her down, but I couldn’t. No matter how much I wanted to. I finally arrived to where I had to be. I dropped her and ran off. My legs running, but my brain was still somewhere else. I wanted to stop but I couldn’t.