When a Tornado meets a Volcano

“DON’T DO IT FOR FUCKS SAKE DRACO MALFOY!” I yelled out. I felt someone slap me across the face. I felt my right cheek burn, turning red. “AVADA KEDRA-“ “OK FINE ILL DO IT, JUST PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE.” I heard Draco yell. My eyes widen, and I turned to Draco. He looked so hurt, and something shinned in his eyes. A tear rolled down his cheek, but soon, he froze his emotion. I turned to see Voldemort, who’s eyes flickered with amussment. I closed my eyes, trying to wake up from this nightmare. But, it only made the pain worse. “DRACO NO!”. I yelled. But everyone ignored me. I tried to go into someone, anyone’s head, but they were all block. What the bloody hell? Where is my powers when I need them?! “Very well Draco, we will mark you with the dark mark  in one month. I must do some searching.”, said Voldemort.

“WAIT! I just demand one thing!” said Draco. Voldemort turned back to Draco. “Very Well, what is it?” “Let Annabeth go, and never bother her again!” Bellatrix cackled. “Very well, now, We will be off.” Voldemort snapped his fingers, and they were gone. The two death eaters who where holding me where gone, and I didn’t have enough strength. I was falling to the floor, when I hit someone’s chest. 

The person’s hands snaked to my waist and hugged it tightly and protectly. I let out a moan, my whole body hurts.  I looked up and saw Draco looking at me. A smile formed in my face, but it quickly went away. “HOW COULD YOU DRACO! HUH! HOW?!”   I clenched my fist and hitting Draco’s chest. He just held me tighter. I got even angrier.

“YOU FOOL! WHY?! YOU FIRST SNOGG WITH THE BLODDY GIT PANSY AND NOW YOUR GOING TO BE A DEATHEATER?!? YOU ASSHOLE! I WOULD HAVE RATHER DIED! CANT YOU SEE?!? I ALREADY HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DEAL WITH! AHH I FUCKING HATE YOU!” I kept hitting his chest. “LET ME GO! LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO!!!!!!!!” But he didn’t lose his grip. He threw me over his back. I tried to break free, but he was obviously stronger. He appareted us to the Head common room.

“PUT ME DOWN MALFOY!” I screamed. He put me down, only to have to help me up again. I lost my balance, due to all the appareting. He picked me up bridal style and took me to my bed. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screamed. He laid me down. “HOW COME YOU DIDN’T LET ME DIE? YOU ALREADY KILLED ME!” He started to walk to the door. “WHY DIDN’T YOU LET ME DIE?!?!” I yelled.

He froze. He looked back, and saw his eyes getting watery. He ran back to the bed, and put my arms to the side.  He was on top of me, and I couldn’t get free.

 “BECAUSE IM IN BLOODY LOVE WITH YOU!” he yelled.

I was stunned. He just said he was in love with me. “What?” I said, more like whispered.

“I SAID IM IN BLOODY LOVE WITH YOU ANNABETH STACEY RIDELA LILLY POTTER! I HAVE BEEN EVER SINCE THAT KISS!  I CANT STOP BLOODY THINKING ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE MY LIFE! I COULDN’T GET LET YOU BLOODY FUCKING DIE INFRONT OF MY EYES! I WOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF! WHY CAN’T YOU STOP BLOODY THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF AND START BLOODY THINKING ABOUT ME?!” he yelled out.

      Each time he yelled, he would tighten his grip. I was officaly scared. But the scared turned into anger.

   “AND YOU DON’T THINK IM IN BLOODY LOVE WITH YOU GIT? I HAVE BEEN. ALL I THINK ABOUT  IS YOU! YOU HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN NO ONE ELSE HAS! ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU YOU YOU! I CANT STOP! BUT THEN YOU BLOODY HAD TO GO AND KISS THE FAG OF PANSY! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” I screamed back.

      I pushed him, but for him, it was a little tug.

 “OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, SHE KISSED ME! I FUCKEN HATE HER, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL. CANT YOU SEE, ALL I WILL EVER LOVE IS YOU! NO ONE ELSE! IF YOU DIE, I DIE ALONG WITH YOU!”

   I was speechless. Tears where falling from both of our eyes. I couldn’t take it anymore, and let myself lose. I cried openly, and Draco was there, watching me. I atomatically thought of a song I have written these past few days. I froze my emotions, my sad emotions. I looked into Draco’s eyes, and he kept coming closer. Soon, he crashed his lips onto mine. I didn’t want to give in, but our lips moved in synch. He loosend his grip, and snaked his arms around my waist. I pulled away. “Draco, can I show you something?”He nodded his head. And he completely let me go. I sat up, and walked to where the piano was. I started playing the song.

  (Love the Way You Lie ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM1Mife6NpQ)

“So maybe I’m a masochist I try to run but I don’t wanna ever leave til the walls are goin’ up in smoke with all our memories  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn ut that’s all right because I like the way it hurts

just gonna stand there and hear me cry but that’s all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie

Ohhh, I love the way you lie” Once the song ended, I felt to arms once again snake to my waist. “This isn’t a health relationship, is it? Fighting Fire against Fire? When a tornado meets a volcano?” Draco asked. He put his head on my shoulder. “No it isn’t.” I replied. “But if you’re willing to make it work, ill try harder than ever before to make it work.” He replied. I turned to look at him. “Always.” I replied. “All because im in love with you, Potter.” “And because im on love with you, Malfoy.” He grinned. And crashed his lip to mine. I found my one true love.

A.N/ AWWW! I hope you loved this chapter, cuz I do! My fave chapter. I literally cried writing this chapter. What is your opinion on it? On Draco’s and Annabeth’s unhealthy relationship? I had to put the ‘Tornado meets a Volcano’ in. And I think the song matched this relationship. Love you guys! Much love! (: VOTE?COMMENT?LIKE?FAN? Minzi outs! – Minzi (: <3