Yule Ball

Annabeth’s POV

I woke up that morning, expecting Draco to be by my side. But when I didn’t feel his arm around, I turned around. He wasn’t there, but there was a note. In beautiful letter, was my name.

Annabeth,

I had to leave, since today is the Yule ball, I went to get my tux. Remember to remind all the students that today there won’t be any classes, since today is the day the Goblet will choose who will participate in the Triwizard Tornument. I love you.

 -Draco

I put the letter away, and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and dressed into this->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36120037 . I walked out and headed to the Great Hall.  As I expected, everyone was there. I looked to Dumbledore, and he nodded his head. I walked down the aisle, and went to the front. I brought my wand to my throat, and I cleared my throat. Everyone turned to me, and I just smiled. “Good Morning, For those who don’t know me, my name is Annabeth La- Potter.” I blushed as I was about to say my adoptive name. I saw Harry, and he just chuckled. I giggled, “I am your head girl, along with Draco Malfoy. He is not here at this moment, and so I have to deliever announcements. As you all know, today is the Yule Ball, as is the Goblet of Fire. So today, there won’t be any classes.” Everyone stood up and cheered. I chuckled, and cleared my throat, and got everyone’s attention. (A.N. Im sorry if this isn’t how it is in the book, im trying to make it very original.)

 “Ok, here we go.” I turned to Snape, who was near the Goblet. Names popped out, and I read each and everyone of them. “Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour,,Viktor Krum..” Another named popped out, and I read it. I looked to Snape and Dumbledore, who also had a blank expression. But Dumbledore nodded his head, as to say go along. I cleared my throat and said,

  “Harry and Annabeth Potter.”

 Everyone gasped, and I felt my face tense up. “Off to eat!” Dumbledore, and everyone ate. I went to go sit next to Harry, who’s color left his face. “HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?” we both screamed. Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, and George looked at us. “I am not letting you paricapte!” we both screamed again. I shot him daggers, while we was glaring at me. “No matter what, you both have to particate.”, said Hermione. We both glared at her, and she squirmed in her seat. Ron gave her a side hug, and she smiled at him. I rolled my eye and turned to Harry. “Fine I guess we will both particate. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go get ready.” I got up and walked to my room. Draco still hasn’t came back, so I took all the time in the world. I took another shower and dressed fully into this-> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34876541 I did my hair and everything, and it took me all day! Once I was ready, I came out of my bedroom and went to the common room. Another note was placed on the couch.

Annabeth,

Meet me at Room Of Requirement before going to the ball. I have a surprise for you.

-Draco

I smiled to myself, and walked to the room of requirements. I heard from the distance loud music, and I guess everyone must be at the ball. Once I got to the room, I closed my eyes and opened the door. I opened my eyes and saw Draco standing there, with a boquet of Forget Me Nots. They where my favorite flowers, how did he know. He was wearing a black tux, which look dashing on him. His grey eyes following my every move. His mouth dropped. He came to me, and hold me by the waist. He whispered in my ear, “You look absolutely stunning, gorgeaous!” I smiled, and pulled him to my lips. We kissed, and again, I felt the fireworks going off. Our lips moved in synch, and his tounge gently grazed my lips, begging for entrance, which I quickly garanted. His tounge massaged mine, a quick moan escaped from our lips. We pulled away, gasping for air. He smiled, and walked to where there was a piano. “I’m sorry, I don’t know how to dance. That is why I brought you here.” I smiled to myself. With a flick of my wand, the piano started to play.

 ( Can I have this dance HSM3 -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d6iZ-YzmOg&feature=related)

  “Take my hand, Take a Breath, Pull me close, and take one step.” Once I sang that he grabbed my hand and did everything I sang to him, he was smiling. He kept looking down to where he was stepping, and I lightly touched his chin and brought his head up. “Keep your eyes locked on mine and let the music be your guide.” He started to get the hang of it,  and he did something I never expected he would do. He sang along.“Won’t you promise me that’ll you never forget We’ll keep dancing wherever we go next.” We sang the rest of the song. And as we did, I felt as if we where flying. I kept hearing gasps, but I was to focused on Draco to see. Once we where done, we ended up at the Yule Ball. Everyone had heard us sing. We let go of each other, and everyone was speechless. I looked for Harry, and once I found him, he had a big smile across his face. He ws proud of me. I felt the tears coming from me, and I looked to Draco. He gave me a big hug, and everyone clapped and cheered. No one cared about us being together, they where to surpused to our voices. Everyone calmed down, and the music played again. Draco took me to a table with Harry and the trio. They all clapped. “Your guys are soo adorable.” Was all the could say. I smiled and looked to Draco, who was also smiling. “Draco, im going to go to the restroom.” He nodded his head, and I went. While I was walking there, I heard a few footsteps and I turned around, but no one was there. The footsteps where getting closer, and I felt hot breathe on my neck. I turned around when something pushed me to the wall. The person started to tear my dress apart, revaling my underwear and bra. I couldn’t see the person, and they carried me to a room. The person once again pushed me to the wall, and I started screaming. But nothing came out. I started to cry, while the person took off my bra and underwear, revaling my body. The person felt up  everywhere, and I tried to push it away. I struggled and fought, but nothing I did pushed the person out. I screamed, and that’s when the person’s face showed. I gasped, as I realized it was….

A.N. Haha left it there! Im sooo extremely sorry about this, and the fact that I haven’t uploaded. I am really busy, and wrote this in a hurry! Please forgive me. Thank you all for the amazing comments! Love you guys sooo much! Hope you like it! Much love! Keep voting, commenting, liking, fanning! PLZ!!?? –Minzi (: <3