Chapter 11- Natasha Romanoff

This is a bit short...

Natasha Romanoff, born Natalia Alianova Romanoff, code name Black Widow.

Natalia Alianova Romanoff was born in Russia and went on to become a world-class spy in the employ of the KGB.

She reportedly began training towards the life of an assassin when she was just a child, and her ruthless effectiveness in later years earned her the codename, "Black Widow".

So her actually bonding with a child and him thinking of her as a mom was just unheard of to her.

If someone once told her that a child of the age of 12 would worm his way into her heart she would have laughed in their face then probably have snapped their neck if she was one a mission. (Debated on putting that in and now I'm laughing at how it turned innocent to dark real fast and I feel a bit bad but I just find it too funny to care)

Percy Jackson was an outcast for so much of his life she understands him, he grew up to young just like her.

He learned to survive or the streets while she learned to survive in the world.

They were similar in concept.

Percy Jackson had definitely wormed his way into her heart while she did the same with him.

They had each others back along with Clint's.

Clint, Natasha, and Percy were bonded but not by blood but by the bond that they created.