Chapter 16- Home

Percy's P.O.V

When I got to my room I thanked Natasha and made sure she left until I opened the door.

The room was huge and I didn't know how I felt about it. I mean I never had this large of a room. (Image above is about the size of the room and similar design.)

There was a fireplace and above it was a flat screen, off to the side was a shelf full of video games ranging from different game systems. Across the fireplace was a large queen sized bed with Navy blue covers.

Near the bed was a desk that had a computer on it but it was large enough that I could do my homework.

There was a set of open doors that lead to a small kitchen along with the area to the bathroom and a small balcony to look out at the city.

I set my backpack containing my stuff next to the desk and explored the closet that already contained cloths inside it and school supplies.

I decided to first thing I wanted to do was a shower so I grabbed fresh cloths and made my way to the bathroom where I got shampoo and soap while turning the nob of the shower.

I stayed in there for what felt like the longest time enjoying the heat and actually feeling very clean. I got out, dried myself, and put on the new cloths. I walked back out and made a small sandwich.

After I finished the sandwich I guess it was time to go talk to the Avengers once more. I felt calmer though but there was always that underlining of worry.

I went to the elevator and Jarvis, still getting use to that, took me to the level that the Avengers were on.

"We are watching a movie." Tony declared couple seconds once I walked in. I shrugged and the Avengers picked out Pixels (Newish Movie that includes Adam Sandler. Trailer is above.). I never really watched movies but this one was about old video games and how Geeks turned heroes stuff like that. It was also about how video games came to life.

I actually had a nice time and relaxed, my worries melted away and I really enjoyed the movie. We actually watched a couple of movies, Despicable Me 1 & 2 along with Minions the Movie. I had a blast, we also watched Lion King 1, 2, and 2 and a half.

I was starting to fall asleep after a while and when I did I felt my body leaning then fell against someone else. I didn't care sleep was inviting.

I think I fell against Clint but honestly I wasn't to sure.

I heard debating and rustling, I thought I felt myself being picked up but that would just be very awkward in the morning. But I definitely knew I was picked up as when I was put down it was a soft comfy mattress and my head instant was buried in the pillow.

Sheets were pulled above me and I heard more hushed talking but I didn't hear anything else cause I was engulfed in darkness but not nice darkness. A nightmare darkness.

I woke up with a gasp. I tried to calm my beating heart and took deep breaths. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 5 A.M.

I shuddered as I thought of the dream I had, all the people who ever abused me in one room with me. Let's saw I was very scared. I felt my body but nothing hurt, it felt very real.

Deciding to take a shower hoping it would calm me I grabbed new cloths and took my shower. Once I was down I still wasn't going to sleep so I turned on a small lamp on my desk and started to work on the computer with science and theories.

I wanted to talk to someone but right now I didn't know any of them really and I didn't want to bother Clint. Deciding I was hungry I made some simple pancakes and grabbed some orange juice.

I took it back to the computer where I continued to work on stuff. It was around 7 A.M when I fell back asleep my head on the desk with my arms supporting it and the computer screen was black but the actual computer was on.