Look around

Once I got to my room I unpacked and looked at the gorgeous view from my huge window.

The sun shining through, lighting the room perfectly. The room was so modern but it still felt like home. The bathroom had a huge bath tub. The room had a massive walk in wardrobe with space for shoes and bags and everything.

It is the most amazing place I have ever been. This is going to be the best time of my life!

I decided that it was time to go and get a coffee. I left my room and headed for the elevator. I got in it and headed to the lobby.

I walked outside and down the street to the nearest coffee shop. I got a skinny latte and walked to where I am having my meting.

*skip meeting*

Wow that meeting was long I never thought it would end. I mean I love everyone and this film is going to be HUGE but I don't like sitting in meetings I like doing the "real" work as I call it.

I got back to my room and decided that I should probably get my stuff ready for tomorrow and then go to bed because jet lag is soo bad I mean wow I think I could sleep for the next hundred years.
I chose to get out a black and white aztec skirt, black top and white blazer.
While being pleased with my outfit I decided that I would go to bed before changing my mind.

*hey guys sorry for not updating I mean like I didn't think anyone was still reading it so I stopped updating but ill sty to start again for sure every tho it won't be all the time because college work is so crazy right now but I'm going to try my best to update as much as possible for you guys and I'm so thankful and can't believe how amazing you are xxx