Why Lie

I opened the door and ran into Tylers arms, crying into his chest." W... w...what is it...Holland?" i sobbed.Holland looked concerned but said." Y/n well Dylan... he-" I screamed and hugged Tyler tighter." y/n its ok i was going to say that he is perfectly fine it was meant to be a joke but we didn't know this would happen." Holland had tears in her eyes. I just sat there in shock, speechless not knowing what just happened." One sec just need to get this." Tyler stood up and walked to the room next door.
Suddenly i heard him shouting."Get the f*ck back here your little sister has been through hell because of you so come and say sorry or your so.. dead!" He came back in and smiled but i knew it was fake but i played along until Holland left." Babes why are you so sad?"i took his hands and looked in his eyes." Its nothing dont worry i'll be better when you prove your ok." He smiled weakly." What about this." I kissed him softly and he kissed me back.

Bang! The door slammed shut." HIII!" Dylan shouted i stood up and walked off."Whats up with her?" Dylan asked Tyler."Well your joke really hurt her so say sorry and whatever in the morning."
Tyler knocked on our bedroom door and said."Babes are you ok?" i just mumbled." Can i come in?" Tyler asked."yeahhh i guess..." i said quietly.He slowly opened the door and walked up to the bed."Why are you so sad babes do u need a cuddle?" i nodded and he got under the covers. We cuddled for a while and then someone knocked on the door." Tell them im sleeping." i whispered into his ear. he got up and opened the door." Heyy is she ok??" Dylan sounded worried."she should be but she was really hurt by all of this." Tyler was in tears by this point."Wow you really love her dont you?" Dylan said giving him a bro hug.