Found

It's cold and dark and I don't know how to get home. I started walking around but found I was walking in circles. I'm going to ring the boys and tell them where I am. They will help me. Wont they?

Wait? Where am I? How do I tell them where I am when I don't know where I am myself?

I saw a light so I walked towards it. I walked for what seemed like forever but in reality it was only for half an hour. I sat down on a log and looked around. Nothing there but a little pond about the size of a small paddling pool.

My phone rang once again but this time I picked up."hello? Tyler?" My voice shaky both from the cold and the fear of not knowing where I am."Y/N where are you?! Are you okay?! We are all worried sick about you! I'm coming to get you!" He said way too fast so I couldn't answer any of his questions."Im in the forest somewhere... I think I can hear a water fall... I'm by the pond" I began to cry, I couldn't hold it in anymore." Babe don't cry I know where you are I'm coming to get you I promise I'll only be half an hour at the most." Tyler sounded so calm and reassuring and it made me feel so much better about everything.

After waiting for about 25 minutes I saw a car in the distance. I ran towards it." Tyler!" I screamed as loud as I could. I don't think iv ever been so happy to see anyone in my entire life.

He got out the car and hugged me. I finally feel safe and I never want to be apart from him or any of the boys ever again.

Sorry it's really short and really bad thank you for reading please vote because I didn't realise how many people actually read it xxx