Back to being me.

I read my script and read over my lines before I left the house.

Right so I just walk onto the set and act normal. This will be easy. I know it will. Or will it?

I put my script in my bag with an apple. I pick up my car keys and my house keys and get into my car.

I put the radio on and sang along with a few songs. It wasn't a long or hard journey.

I got out the car and walked up to my boss." Hi I'm back and this time I'm not leaving!" He hugged me tight." Thank god! We have missed you so much! I'm so glad this whole thing has blown over!" We laughed and started to catch up about everything that's been going on.

God it's good to be back! I ran around looking for everyone and that's when I bumped into him.

"Hi." I smiled awkwardly and started to walk away."Hey wait I- we need to talk." I stopped, my heart stopped, time stopped, everything stopped. I felt his hand around my wrist." Not here and not now, I'm sorry." He let go of my wrist and I walked of. I felt bad for everything.

I shook my head. No I won't think about this. I'm going to focus on my work.

After I did my first scene I felt amazing! On top of the world!" What's next?!" I started bouncing around." Wow it's great to have you back hunni." Holly said walking up to me." Aww thanks babes I'm glad to be back." we hugged and started shooting a few more scenes.

We finished for the day and me and the girls walked off laughing and joking about.

We decided to go for a meal."y/n wait." Tyler ran towards us." I'll catch you up." The girls started walking off looking worried.

God I hope he's quick." look I'm sorry I wish I hadn't rushed into things. I wish I had known the full story before kicking off." he grabbed my hand."i can't" tears brimming my eyes." I love you, I always have and I always will." he had tears streaming down his face." I love you too." I wiped the tears from his face.
Things where now getting back to normal. I love it. I'm so happy.

My gut feeling is that I shouldn't be so happy but I am. I don't know what this feeling is, it's terrifying.