Hurt

I ran towards the set of Teen Wolf. I need to find Dylan and Tyler. I ran into Dylan's dressing room but he wasn't in there so I tried Tyler's and again he wasn't in his either. I thought for a moment and tried a few of the sets but I couldn't find them.

I found Colton." hey do you know where the boys are? I need to find them and soon." he looked at me blank eyed." Hellooo!" I was slowly getting angry." oh yeah I know where they are come with me." we started walking to god knows where.

"So what do you need the guys for?" Colton was obviously being his nosy self and wanting to know EVERYTHING." oh no reason..." he knows I'm lying I can tell he does."and the real reason?" I took a deep breath." I think Simone called me and she threatened to hurt Dylan if I didn't stay away from tyler." I started to cry. he stopped us and pulled me into the biggest hug." hey don't worry you have us to protect you and Dylan and Tyler. trust me she won't do anything she threatened to kill me and Tyler many times but she hasn't has she?" he pulled the craziest shocked face iv ever seen." see that's what I need! You smiling." he kissed my forehead and hugged me again before we started walking again.

The only problem is the Tyler saw us." Heyy I need to talk to you." he ignored me and carried on walking."Tyler!" He didn't even turn around.

I fell to the floor crying."babe don't cry. please. your to beautiful to cry." he sat next to me and pulled me into his chest. I cry for what feels like eternity.

I heard running. I want to know who it is but I can't move I don't have the energy or the effort. my life is gone ruined all because of Simone." y/n what's happened are you ok?" I instantly knew it was Dylan."stay away from me I'm a bad person I'm going to get you hurt." I began crying even more.

"You need to tell Tyler is wasn't what it looked like. she's worrying herself sick she just needed a hug and a friend by her side." I know Colton feels bad about what's just happened, but I don't want him to, it's all my fault."ok sure but first lets get this young lady home."