Wow

*y/n P.O.V*

He started to lean in. I don't know what to do. I'm frozen in my place. So many questions going through my mind. Am I ready yet? Do I want this? What will Dylan think?

I felt his lips connect to mine. I pulled away and ran into his bathroom. I don't know what do. I slide down the bathroom door in shock touching my lips.

I have been sitting in his bathroom silently crying against the door for at least an hour and not once did Colton come and ask if i was ok. Does he like me or does he just want to use me?

*Dylan's P.O.V*

I got a phone call from Colton and he was babbling on about something and seemed kind of in shock so I went to his house to see of he was ok.

When I got there he opened the door his eyes red and puffy. He's been crying?! "Hey what's happened?" I asked as I entered is house." It's y/n... I leaned in to kiss her and she flipped..." I ran up stairs looking for y/n.

I stopped and heard sobbing coming from the bathroom." y/n? Are you in there? Are you ok?" I was starting to worry.

The door opened and y/n hugged me so hard I nearly fell over." can we go home?" She said between sobs." yeah let's go get ice cream first though." She smiled a weak smile. I wonder how long it will last tho.

~ I know it's really short and I'm SOO SOO sorry I hope it's ok tho.

I might be changing it round a lot but I might keep some of the same people in it.

Please comment what you feel.

Thanks so much xxx