Confusion

My phone started ringing but I decided not to pick it up. I took a deep breathe and sighed." wow is this really happening? Are me and Tyler back to normal again?" I plopped into my bed and stared at a photo of us both. but then I saw a photo of me and Colton. He looked so happy in that photo. I don't think iv ever seen him that happy. I'm going to call him and see if he wants to hang out.

"Hi this is Colton I can't reach the phone right now I'm probably really busy I'll ring you as soon as I can." I heard the beep and I put the phone down. Why isn't he picking up? He's probably asleep.

I text Tyler and Dylan.
To Dylan:
Heyy do you want to hang out tonight I'll get take out?! My treat! Love your fave sis xx

To Tyler:
Hiya baby do you want to come to mine? It's been too long since we had fun. I'll get take out! My treat baby love you loads xxx

I instantly got a text back.
From Dylan:
Hi sure I'll be 15 mins!!
Ps who says your my fave? ;p xx

I smiled and giggled to myself. My phone went off again.
From Tyler:
Heyyaa sure thing boo can't wait for some fun ;) xx

I put my phone down and put some music on. I started singing while tidying up a little and getting the junk food out. I got some menus for different take outs.

I heard clapping and laughing. I instantly froze." wow I didn't know my little sister could sing like that!" Dylan came and hugged me." DYLAN!! I missed you" I have him a bone crushing hug." no thank you then." I playfully slapped his arm." heyy" I kissed Tyler. woahh! what?!" We laughed at Dylan." Yeah we are back together." I hugged Tyler even tighter than I was already."oh could I talk to you privately please." Dylan took me hand and pulled me to my room.

He shut the door."what the hell are you doing?! Don't you remember anything that happened?! What about Colton?!" He was shouting probably loud enough for Tyler to hear." he said sorry! He said he loves me! I have forgiven him just like you should! If you don't like it get out if my life!" I storm out of the room running out the door and to god knows where.

What did he mean what about Colton? I shuck my head to try and get rid of the thoughts going round and round in my head when.