Explination needed

Before I start writing this chapter I would like to say a huge thank you to both mgtanda and PandaApplePie for all the support and votes and just reading each chapter in general I would like to thanks PandaApplePie for giving me a name for this new girl. to find out what her name is you have to read on a little :) thank you so much for all your support I wouldn't ever have started writing if it wasn't for you two thank you xx :)

I heard someone enter the room but I didn't want to wake up in case it was 'her'.
"Hey y/n it's Dylan you awake?" He whispered into my ear. I smiled and opened my eyes and just hugged him for what I wanted to be for ever.
"Hey Dyl who was that girl?" I regretted asking him because I was terrified it was going to be something bad." She is his ex girlfriend.. They where together for 4 years..." he looked down and fiddles with his hands. I wanted to talk but I couldn't. I just held his hands and nodded." She controlled him.. he could do anything without her being there.. She wanted him to leave the show after 4 episodes but he wouldn't... that's when it all started to go wrong." he gave me a weak smile but I know he doesn't mean it.

I felt so bad. why did she come back? What did she want?

"What's her name?" I asked."her names Simone."
He looked as if he was about to cry." what's wrong?" He shook his head." nothing she broke his heart and seeing him like that broke mine." a tear fell from his eye." hey don't cry he's fine now he's a strong guy he has us."