Look who's back

I woke up to screaming and shouting. I turned over to see Tyler wasn't there. I got out of bed and slowly walked to the bedroom door which was slightly open.

I saw Tyler Dylan and this girl. I don't recognise her at all. I looked around the bedroom to see if there where any photos of her but I didn't find one.

I open the door and walk out." Babe what's going on?" I asked in a tired voice." It's nothing hunny go back to bed while me and Dylan sort this out." he kissed my forehead and have me a hug before turning me towards the bedroom.

"Just go away I have moved on and I'm a hell of a lot happier without you in my life." I could tell Tyler was about to snap. He never got this angry.

"Look go back to this fiancé of yours and don't come back. Your going to end up hurting not only yourself your fiancé and Tyler you will hurt my little sister and also the rest of the team. We are a family and we won't let ANYTHING hurt her or Tyler. He deserves way more that you!" I love how Dylan can keep calm and sort things out.

"Fine I'll go but don't ever think she is better than me because she's not! She's nothing compared to me! You will always want me! I know you will!" I heard a bang of the door closing and suddenly relief came over me.

Did she mean what she said? Is it true? Will he only want her? Am I not good enough?
Why is he with me? All the questions going round my head in circles over and over.

I slowly drifted into a deep sleep but she was all I could think about. what did she want? Why did she come here?