The phone call

Tyler's p.o.v

I think I heard her say I love you. I think I heard her say I love you! She said I love you!

"Heyy bro yeahh I'm ringing to say she's fine don't worry bout her go to bed and get some rest you deserve it mate... well see you tomorrow bye... oh by the way she just said I love you." I put the phone down and thought about why he wasn't answering his call.

Maybe he's already on the phone talking about y/n... I hope he's alright...

I walked back into the bedroom and y/n is already asleep. I got in and held her close. I feel amazing and words cant describe how good it feels to be able to call her mine and to just see her face while she sleeps..

I truly love her and I never ever thought I'd get her even when we where kids is dream about this and it's finally come true.

I slowly started to drift of into a beautiful sleep when she kissed my cheek. I knew we blushed and cuddled even more." I love you" we both said at the same time.

This is what I need in life. I need her and only her.

Dylan's p.o.v

I got out the shower still stressed about y/n. I checked my phone and I have a miss call from Tyler and a message. I hope it's nothing bad. I listen to the message and decided that I should go to sleep and go visit in the morning.

The words "oh by the way she said I love you." Where going through my head over and over. she truly loves him and I'm so happy for her.

I got into my bed and drifted to sleep wondering what was going to happen tomorrow.