Goodbye America

I was sat on the couch waiting for my taxi to take me to the airport.

I don't know if it's more exciting or nervous that I'll be the UK auditioning for a new film that might become HUGE.

The taxi pulled up in front of my house. I got my bags and wheeled them out.
The man got out and helped me put them into the boot.

It was a long drive to the airport and it was silent apart from the slight sound of the radio.

When we pulled over by the door the taxi driver got my bags out for me. I thanked him and payed him before going inside.

It was enormous. So many people are just waiting for their flights or for people to come back.

I walked and checked in at the desk. I had two hours till my flight leaves for the UK.

Walking around the different shops. I stop and look at a magazine, it's front cover had a picture of the book The Maze Runner. I decided to buy it and see what it says.

I turn around and bump into someone." I'm so sorry. please forgive me." I hear a little squeal." OMG your y/n right?" I giggle a little and get talking to a young girl who is about 12 years old. I found out she is a fan of my brother and the rest of the cast in Teen Wolf.

After saying goodbye we go our separate ways. I sigh as I sit on a chair for the next half an hour.

When my flight is called out I go to the front desk and get my ticket checked. The old man gave me a small smile as he gave me my ticket back and let me board the plane.

I reach my seat and start to relax.

It was about twenty minutes until everyone else was on the plane. after the ladies told us what to do and when I decided to go to sleep.