Missing

After the whole Dylan is dead thing iv been thinking about how to get them ALL back.

This is THE week im going to do my best acting and then BAM in their faces. I can't wait i might die thinking about it.

I walked onto the set and shot for a while. I didn't put much effort in.

I got really bored while waiting to do my final scene so i walked away while nobody was looking.

I walked for about three hours to this forest, it has a waterfall in the middle so i sat next to it and put some mysic on through my headphones. I put some of mu favorite music on( 5SOS, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran...)

It was starting to get dark but i didn't care because nobody had missed me.

*Tyler's P.O.V*

I can't believe it y/n has been gone for 6 hours and we have no other places to check."Oii Tyler we are going back outside to find her and then we will grt the police involved." Dylan shouted to me from the other side of the set with a worried expression on his face."Okay im going to her apartment to see if she went back." I shouted while walking away from the set.

I got to y/n's apartment and it was silent. I walked around and checked every room. None of her belongings had gone missing. I rang Dylan to tell him everything was normal."hey Dylan all her things are here... thats good right?" The more I thought about it the more I worried.