Chapter 11 (a)

You couldn't attack Nico. . .but you wanted to see your mother again. . .

You could everyone's eyes on you, waiting for an answer.
"(Y/n), wait!"
You didn't stop, you had to get away.

Before you could pass the border at the hill, a hand grabbed your arm. "I told you to stop. Don't go. . ." Will pull you into his arms, preventing you from leaving. "You've got to stop running. I'm here for you." His warmth wrapped around you and suddenly he kissed you.
What do you do?
1) . . .!?
2) gently push him away

.

.

.

( 1) . . .!? )

He pressed his lips against yours and you didn't know what to do. Everyone was watching. . . He pulled away, "sorry." A nervous smile played on his lips.
". . .!?" What just happened? Did that actually happen? You didn't move. He chucked lightly, "hey, (y/n), are you still there?"
"Um, I-I-I'm not sure." You pause, not knowing what else to say. "Will, I-" before you could at more, Nico interfered, "sorry Will, but I'm not going to lose her." Will's eyes slightly opened in surprise, realization hit him, "oh, I'm so sorry. I d-didn't know. . .so, you and her are a thing. . .?" Nico looked back at you, gave you a hug and whispered into your ear, "if you want to kill me. . .go ahead. Do what you must."
"No, I'm not going to kill you." You hugged him back, trying to forget every single thing that has happened to you; tartarus, the thought that you had lost Nico.

.

.

.
( 2) gently pushed him away )

Everyone was watching. . . He pressed his lips against yours but you gently pushed him away, "I'm sorry, Will, but I-"
"Uh, no. I don't think so." Percy stepped in between, "sorry, Will, but she already has someone. And that someone is Nico. Sorry, bud."
"Percy, who t-"
"You know, being a son of Posiedon. Talking to fish and all."
"I didn't know, sorry." Will apologized. He got flustered with embarrassment. Everyone still stared in shock.

Nico made his way to you and placed a hand on your shoulder, "to be honest. . .I'm going to forget what just happened. And I'm sorry about your mom. I know what it's like to lose someone." He hugged you and made you realize that you couldn't kill him. "She knows you love her and you know she loves you." He spoke softly into your ear.
-
-
-
- - - - - -
I think I might end this story after this. I'm running out of ideas. I'm just going to give this an epilogue, you know, a future with children and all. But if you have any ideas, feel free to speak up.