Chapter 9

Okay, I still haven't decided because I don't have enough says to make it part creature, yet. So for now you're going to stay Demigod.
▪ ▪ ▪

You brought him back to the surface, so he could get air.
"Stop saying stuff like that, Nico." You demanded.
"(Y-y/n). . .!" The moon and starts brightly lit the night. You could see Nico blushing like crazy.

You left him in the water, without saying anything else. You got to admit his reaction was pretty funny. But you were still mad, it really hit a nerve when he blamed himself. You walked back into the infirmity and changed to some extra clothe there was in a small drawer after taking a shower. You lay back on the bed and drift off into sleep.
.
.
"Hey, (y/n)?"
You reluctantly opened your eyes.
Annabeth was at the door, Chiron following behind.
"Yes?" You said, sitting up.
"I would like a word with you, (y/n) (l/n)"
"Of course." You nodded and stood up.
.
.
.
"Are you saying I can't stay here at the camp, any longer. . .?"
"No, that is not what I am sa-"
"It's fine. I understand."
"No you don't understand-" Annabeth started but stopped when the door opened.
"What going on?" Percy asked. Nobody said anything. Chiron left the room with a grim expression.
"Just a little talk. . ." You said.

Silence.

Leaving the room you were greeted with more rain.

"It's all her fault. Ever since she's gotten back. Everything has been terrible." A girl was pointing at you. You never actually talked to her but her name was Clarisse. "She's cursed."
You bow your head down. "sorry." Was all you managed to say.
"If I could I would take you down right here right now."
A crowd was starting to grow.
"Really? I dare you." You were starting to get mad. You lifted your head, hearing a few gasps when they saw your eyes.
Damnit, I can't control myself.
Not waiting any longer you started heading for her. You didn't care she was armed. She swung her sword and the it dug into your side. No one knew what to do, they just froze. You didn't feel the pain, you grabbed the blade and pulled it out. You laughed as you held the blade.
What the hell am I doing?! Why am I doing this. . .?!
"Psychopath." You started to hear murmurs.
"(Y/n)!" Percy was running towards you.
Someone finally moved and pulled Clarisse away. You could sense she was frightened, but she wouldn't show it.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
I think I'm going to put this story on hold for now.
Sorry.

Bye~
:)