!LEMON! (Chapter 14)

(CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SEXUAL CONTENT, READ NO FURTHER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

You just smiled at him and pecked his lips. He hugged you tightly and picked you up, laying on the bed with you. You kept smiling as he cuddled you. "Aw, you're so cute~" You poked his nose and kissed his cheek.

He looked at you, blushing, "you're mine, right?"
You nod.
"So I can do this. . .?" He started kissing your neck, hugging you closer. "I-I. . .!" You squeaked, a bit surprised. You heard him chuckle at the sound of your cute squeak and felt his lips press against your neck with more lust.
He just started to suck on your neck. You were blushing hard, your face was burning up. He sucked on your neck a bit harder, making you start breathing a bit heavily from the feeling.
Without a word, he got you on your back and hovered over you. He kissed your chest and even a bit lower, tugging on the collar of your shirt to expose your breast. You looked down at him, blushing and tapped his head.
He looked up at you and smiled a bit, blushing too.
"What a-are you doing, Nico?" You asked.
"O-oh, you're right. What am I doing?" He asked himself, smiling a bit. He lifted your shirt, and kissed your chest again.

Slowly, he rubbed your sides and slid his hands to your back and unclasped your bra.
"Nico, this really is against the camp rules!" You squeaked, a bit embarrassed.
"I know. But you're mine and I need to show you how grateful I am that you are staying for me." He said, smiling a bit. He kissed your cheek, slowly pulling off your bra. You immediately cover your breast with your arms, even more embarrassed. He chuckled, "It's fine. Look, I'll make it fair." With that, he took off his shirt and hugged you. "I love you, (y/n) and nothing is going to change that. You're beautiful, especially in my eyes. Plus. . .I'm sure you look really hot underneath your clothes, don't be embarrassed."
You covered your face a bit and softly replied, "I-I love you, too, Nico."
He gently held your hands and moved your arms away from your bare breast. Nico blushed more and licked between them. You could feel the saliva on your chest starting to get cool but not too long afterwards the warmth of his saliva again as he licked you.

His tongue slowly made its way to your hardened bud, clearly showing you were aroused. He started to suck on it a bit, one of his hands caressing the other breast as he did. You bit your lip, embarrassed but you couldn't deny how much you liked it.
Nico swirled his warm tongue around your nipple, blushing, hugging you closer. Your could feel his hard-on pressing against your inner thigh as he did. You were getting anxious and so was he, it was getting hard for him not to shove his cock in you and please you until you fell asleep from the pleasure. Nico unbuttoned your pants and slid them off. He placed his fingers on your clit, over your panties and rubbed it gently. He was smiling, blushing, feeling how wet you were.
"(Y-y/n). . ."
You looked up at him, blushing more and accidentally let out a little moan. He shivered a little hearing such a sound escape your lips. It just made him want to give it to you more. He pulled off his pants and spread your legs. You didn't know what to do or say, you just let him. You can't say you didn't want it because you did. You wanted him to give it to you. Nico really got you heated.

He pulled down his boxers, exposing his throbbing cock. With his thumb, he moved your panties aside and rubbed the head of his throbbing member against your clit.
"M-may I?" Nico asked. You could hear the hunger for you in his voice. You nodded, blushing more. Honestly, you were a bit scared of the pain but. . .

Worth it, right?

Nico slowly pushed his member in you, knowing that it would hurt because it was your first time and of course, his.
You gasped as you felt his member in you. You covered your mouth, trying not to scream. Little tears were gathering in your eyes. He kissed your cheek and smiled reassuringly. "The pain will go away soon, (y/n). Trust me okay? . . .I love you." He kept saying sweet things to you, trying to get you to ignore the pain while you adjusted to his size.

Nico started to move his hips gently, still unsure if the pain was gone. Soon, you started to moan softly, hugging him tightly. The pain was starting to get replaced by pleasure. He took this as a sign and started to thrust harder into you but slowly. He wanted you to feel every inch of him as he thrusts in you. Each thrust brought you immense pleasure and made a hot sensation spread throughout your body.

He hugged you close and started to slam his hips against yours, shoving his cock deep with thrust. You tried to focus on his occasional grunts of pleasure as you tried your best to keep your silence.
"Gha. . . (Y/n), moan. . ." He started to move his hips faster and harder, slamming into you, making you moan in pleasure.
"Good girl~" He purred and kissed your neck.

He kept hitting that special spot. . . Hard. It kept bringing you pure ectasy.

It wasn't long before you came, blushing more, but Nico kept pounding into you, smiling. He was happy to know you were in pleasure and that's all he wanted to know at the moment. That you were being consumed in pleasure. Soon after you came, Nico began thrusting faster, still hard. Your toes were curling and you were moaning louder. You were even starting to dig your nails into his back, holding him tightly.
Suddenly, Nico put his hand over your mouth, still ramming into you. "S-sshh," he said, "I think I heard something."
You squeaked into his hand, hoping no one would walk in while you two were. . .
It was already against the rules that you were alone with him in his cabin!

"Yo, Nico? You in there?"

Your eyes widen. It was Percy!

Why wasn't he stopping?!

Nico!

Nico stayed silent and kept thrusting into you, his member still throbbing in you.

He's really hungry for you.

______________________
Yeah. . . I actually had a little help from my friend. Since he's a pervy butt and well. . . Lol HERE'S A SUCKY LEMON. I tried. (°//▪//°) My innocence is gone tho. . . Jk, I had none anyway lol