Chapter 1 : Harry

It's Sunday and Harry is sitting on a wooden floor with a guitar in his arms, at their very-small house. Even though it is small, it's enough for the lovely couple. They have a wonderful neighbors and even a tree beside their house. They are both so young and only eighteen, do you know how fool they are? But for them, living together seems easier.

Harry loves to sing and play guitar, he is also master at writing songs. He loves to pour his heart into beautiful songs. But the boy wants to be bigger than this. He wants to sing on stages and having people to love him because his own masterpieces. It seems impossible for now, because Harry is only working at a coffee shop while Louis is a freelance photographer. But that does not make Harry lose his sight of his dreams. He will do anything to be a singer. Even though they are struggling, they will make it right.

Harry is now only focusing on his songs and he starts to fall out love with Louis as people start recognizing his voice on the streets. He stops talking to Louis and just writing and writing, strumming guitar every single day after work. He is chasing for his dream but he is forgetting his own boyfriend.

"Harry, tomorrow is our anniversary-"
Louis says softly.

"I'm busy with this song Lou. I have to finish it." Harry says without giving Louis a single glance as he keeps thinking for his song.

"But-"

"Louis, please leave me alone." Harry says with anger in his voice.

"You don't love me anymore?" Louis whispers and he has tears on his eyes as well. But Harry never answers and Louis starts to cry silently leaving him alone.

Harry does not hear the loud cry coming from their bedroom, just hearing his own beautiful voice.

That night he gets a phone call from a music producer with a little help from Cara, his friend who is a rising star and always promoting Harry's great talent to her celeb friends and music producers.

"Hello?" Harry picks up the call on the second ring.

"Is this Harry Styles?" The man with strong voice asks from the phone.

"Yes."

"Oh hello Harry, I'm Zayn Malik-"

"What? Zayn? The famous music producer! You called me- But how? And why you are calling me?!" Harry rambles in excitement. His heart beats really loud.

Zayn chuckles and says, "I heard lots about you from Cara and my other friends who already heard your demo. I really love it and I think you have a great potential. Your voice is so clear and you can really sing. I'd like to work with you."

"Oh my God! You aren't joking, are you?! This is not a prank right?" Harry feels like air is leaving his body.

"Of course I'm not joking. Actually Cara is going to pick you up in 3 hours and you are going to America so we can discuss more about the contract and your future plans. Oh and especially your new songs. If you want this offer, pack your clothes now and get ready because you are going to be famous."

The line call ends, and Harry screams at the top of his lungs. He calls Cara immediately and tells her about the working with lots of thank you.

He gets a chance to work with a famous music producer, Zayn Malik. His heart bursts in happiness and he can't stop smiling. Sadly Louis is nowhere in his mind. He is blinded with fame.

The curly hair-ed boy packs his clothes and his guitar in the night of their anniversary and leaves at 3 am in the morning with a soul full of strength and happiness but without giving a single last glance or an explanation letter to Louis who is currently sleeping.

He thinks that maybe it is the right thing to giving up his love to his dream. Because he is no longer happy to live with his boyfriend. Singing makes him happy, especially he is currently shaping his dream career.

Hours later as Harry signs his contract, he does not know that Louis has machines attached on his heart and in the verge of life and death.

Author's Note
First chapter of Remember Me. Hello thank you for reading this. I apologize for grammar mistakes because English isn't my first language but I'll edit this later. Hope you guys like it! Please comment, vote and let me know if I should continue this story or not XX