Chapter 10 : Louis + Harry

His brain is messing up with him again after he met the famous Harry Styles. Louis feels like his blood is rushing up high, making his whole body shakes slightly. He just ignores Harry, even though he knows that Harry is somehow recognizing him. But Louis still believes that the singer has nothing to do with his life.

"Louis wait!" Harry pleads tiredly. Louis stops and turns around with a polite gesture. He stares at the beautiful green eyes yet he can see the sorrow inside them. Louis wonders why.

"Yes sir?" Louis smiles slightly to him.

"I will wait until your work ends."

Louis frowns and he says, "You don't have to do that, Mr. Styles-"

His boss somehow appears next to him. "Louis! You can talk to him. It's okay." Then he smiles understandingly to Harry, leaving Louis speechless.

"Thank you." Harry smiles brightly to the manager of the restaurant.

Louis takes a deep breath, and he knows he can do this. He can survive right in this moment with the world number one top famous singer. Even though his head is still spinning and spinning with a bunch of questions.

"Follow me sir." Louis says politely to Harry as he leads him to go to the rooftop of the restaurant.

"You don't have to call me Sir." Harry says. But Louis just stays quite.

As they arrive at the rooftop after stairs and stairs, the sky is turning orange with a slight pink. It's just so beautiful, Louis thinks.

They both sit next to each others near the edge of the rooftop.

"Do you know me, don't you sir?" Louis asks Harry. He wishes Harry does not hear the way his voice sounds a little bit shaky.

Harry has tears on his eyes. "I know you more than anyone else."

"But we have never met before, I believe." Louis answers with honesty.

Then Harry pulls out his wallet and shows him, a picture of them smiling to each others. A picture taken when they were still so young and so in love. Before everything started to crumbling down.

"You were the best thing that ever happened to me. Until now."

Louis just stares at the picture and he is feeling this unknown thing for him. He never feels like this before, as long as he can remember. But Harry starts blooming the flower inside Louis' heart and the blue eyed guy can't wrap this inside his head. Everything seems so unreal, and Louis does not want to believe this. He can't trust anyone.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you. I'm sorry Harry, I'm not your Louis." He whispers sadly and Louis feels like he is near in tears. He does not know why.

Then Harry starts to sob. A loud sob, making Louis cry immediately. The sight of Harry is so heartbreaking and Louis feels bad because he can't remember anything and he does not feel anything like love. Or maybe Louis forgets how to love.

"You don't have to say sorry. This is my fault, I should not have left you three years ago." Harry says brokenly between his sob.

"And why you were just looking for him or came back just now? You were fine without your Louis."

Louis does not want to make Harry feel more bad about himself, but he feels like it is the right thing to say. Because even though Louis does not remember anything, it feels like it's not fair for him.

"I'm sorry Louis. I'm sorry! I know what I did is unforgiven, but I can't live without you." Harry's whole body shakes and he just keeps sobbing. Louis starts to take his hand and he holds it tight as a gesture to calm Harry. Then the singer tries to breathe normally.

"Harry, I'm sure your Louis is already forgiving you. I believe that you are forgiven. Maybe now he just wants you to forgive yourself." Louis says softly. Harry breathes deeply and stops crying.

"You keep saying that you aren't my Louis. But those alluring blue eyes that always make me feel happy, are still the same and your heart that was mine, still made of kindness and love, and I'm sorry for getting my hopes high, but I know you are still the same person that I fell in love years ago, and I'll do anything just to have him back." Harry says right into the beautiful blue eyes

"But Harry, it's not going to work out. I don't know you, and I can't remember anything. Also, you are a singer and I'm only a waitress Harry." Louis whimpers, still not letting Harry's hand go.

"Louis, I'm not blaming it on you. I take this as lesson for me. To be a better person for you. To be a better lover who will always try to make you happy like the way you make me feel like the happiest person in this world, and I will always protect you from the bad even though you can't remember me. We can start all over again, sweetheart. You are the most important thing for me than any all of these things that I have. I love for all of you."

"I want to trust you but I don't want to get hurt. I'm having trouble with trusting people. Because maybe that's why I can't remember anything. I'm fine being alone, and we were both fine without each others. But we can still be friends? And starting all over again? Start from the beginning and give this a try."

Harry nods as he smiles with watery eyes and hugs Louis tight. They both know that this is not the end, this is only their beginning for something good that will happen in the future, and creating new constellations of memories for Louis that he can't even wait.

Author's Note
So sorry for not updating for almost a month. I'm so busy with school. But hope you like this chapter x Please vote, comment, and let me know what you think. I apologize for the wrong grammars and any other mistakes that you can find in the story, English isn't my first language but I'm still trying for the best. Thank you everyone and hope you have a good day Xx