Chapter 14 : Harry + Louis

[Warning: Lots of crying]

"-What?" Harry gasps and he feels like knives stabbing on his heart. Suddenly he feels so so guilty. More than anything else. He can't believe that he used to be a monster. He hurts his lover so bad and Harry can't even forgive himself right now. He wishes this is only a dream, a nightmare to be exact. 

But his lover's beautiful blue eyes floods with fear and ..trauma. "Lou-" Harry starts. But Louis only moves backward. 

"Louis, I am so sorry darling. I can't believe I used to be a monster- I am sorry Lou. I know you can't forgive me-" Harry chokes a sob with tears running out from his green eyes. 

Louis does not know how to say or react at the same time. He just moves backward, feeling so terrified because this man in front of him. But Harry looks so broken, and everything feels like spinning and the smaller guy's vision getting blur. Maybe it's because the tears or maybe because Louis has not taken his medicines. He's dying and sometimes he forgets that. 

"Can you please leave me?" Louis whispers tiredly. He thinks he is still in shock. 

"Louis. Baby. I know that you will never forgive me but please baby-" Harry kneels right in front of Louis and hugs his torso while sobbing like mad. 

But Louis just stands there, his body freezes. "I am sorry. I am so sorry my love! I am sorry." Harry keeps repeating those words over and over between his sobs. 

"It's too late." The blue eyed guy whispers. Harry almost does not hear him. "What? Why baby- I am here. I am not going anywhere. I am here. I love you." Those teary green eyes going wide. 

"I am dying." 

"What do you mean you are dying baby? What-" Harry can't even breath normally. He just cries and cries. 

"I only have months to live Harry." 

Harry closes his eyes and hugs Louis tighter. "I just got you." He says weakly. "I don't want to lose you again. I just got you back baby. Why! God why! You are not sick baby. You are healthy-" Then Harry starts screaming. 

Louis takes a handful of his hair and shows it to the green eyes guy. "I am going to be bald soon, H." He laughs. 

"No! No this can't be happening! You are healthy- Louis you can't die! You can't-" 

"I am so sorry Harry. But you are too late." 

"I can save you baby. I will take you to medications. Baby, do you have your medications right? I am going to save you. I promise Louis." Harry pleads. 

Louis' body feels so weak at the moment and he just sits in front of Harry while the green eyed guy tries to put Louis on his lap facing backward. 

"I- I stopped taking my medicines." His throat feels like burning. "W-what?" Harry cries on Louis' neck. 

"I am not scared to die Harry. I accepted it. But then you happened-" Louis can't finish it. "And it gets worse, because my memories start to come back." 

***

"Hi Harry! I love your voice!" Some girl greets Harry while they are at the bar. "Thank you! You are so kind." Harry smiles. 

And Louis loves to watch him being so happy when people start to notice him, he can't wait for Harry to be famous. He knows that his boyfriend is going to be a goods singer. He smiles warmly with a glass of drink on his left hand. 

"Harry! You were so good right there! Man you are going to be great!" Some of his friends also cheering and hug the singer. While Louis just stands there beside him. Harry has not even introduce him to anyone or even his friends. The blue eyed guy does not know how to feel. 

"Thank you guys! Thank you!" Harry beams and his eyes light up. Louis thinks it's enough to be happy even though it's just seeing his boyfriend's happiness. 

Louis wants to be Harry's happiness. But- that's not going to happen. 

"You here alone? Come on we should crash somewhere." One of his friends asks. 

Harry just giggling and nods and they are leaving without Louis. 

Louis walks home alone and cries himself to sleep. Too tired for everything. 

***

"You can't leave me Louis. Please. Stay with me baby. I am going to marry you and we are going to have lots of babies in a big house. Isn't it great baby? I love you darling. I love you. Please live for me." Harry does not know how to stop these tears. He knows he is such a total mess right now. 

Louis just laughs sweetly to him. "Everything will be okay Harry. I forgive you for everything you've done. It's in the past, and I know you are not like what you used to be." Says Louis with a little strength. He knows he is still so terrified with all those memories that start to come back, but he knows that he is better than this. He is stronger than this. 

"I don't deserve your forgiveness but thank you so much love. I will never hurt you anymore. I love you and I promise I am going to save you. I love you more than anything in this world." 

"Everything will be okay Harry. I promise you." Louis knows he can't promise Harry anything, about his life, but he is sure he has this strength to wake up tomorrow and the next days. Maybe for once, he wants to wake up for Harry. 

Author's Note

IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS LMAO. I AM SORRY GUYS. HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER! Hope you like it, I know there is like grammar errors but english is not my native language. Thank you for understanding x I am back and I am going to continue this story. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all!