Chapter 4 : Louis

"Harry Styles is spotted in LA with his friends Alexa Chung and Nick Grimshaw-"

Louis wipes the tables with a napkin as he looks up to the big screen above him. "Louis, hurry up you still have 3 tables to clean." The restaurant's manager yells at him strictly.

"Yes sir." Louis answers him and he rushes up cleaning the table, ignoring the new update of Harry Styles.

Louis works in a fancy restaurant that pays him a good amount of money to support his life. He sleeps in a theater called 'Sandy's'. He was homeless but a good man, Simon, 3 years ago was offering him a job and a place to sleep.

Not just being a waiter in a restaurant, Louis also loves to act. He loves to dance, sing and act on stage. The blue eyes guy loves to read scripts and learning about it, trying to connect it with his character. He was so gladly happy to find out that Simon was the owner of 'Sandy's.

So every two weeks, especially on Friday night, he is glowing with the stage light, pouring his emotions into his character on the middle of the stage.

But Louis does not want to be famous, he does not really like the attention he gets from his audience. He loves acting because it is his passion. He loves photograph also, but buying a professional camera will be too risky.

He loves his normal life and this is all enough for him, but sometimes he wonders about how was Harry Styles' normal life.

•••

A week later after the work, Louis comes home to the theater with a tired face and an exhausted soul. He just wants to sleep for hours. But then he meets Simon and his rich nephew, Eleanor. Louis and her are really close, it feels like Eleanor is his only best friend.

"Good evening Simon and Eleanor." Louis greets them with a smile.

"Louis! I have a surprise for you!" Eleanor beams to Louis and Simon just smiles.

"What is it El? Actually you don't have to do anything for me-"

"Shut up! Next week is your birthday! Just accept this as your birthday present from me and Uncle Si." Eleanor giggles.

Louis somehow forgets his upcoming birthday. Because birthday is never special for him, it's just like the other days.

"Don't tell me you forget about your birthday. But anyway YOU ARE GOING TO LA WITH ME AND WE ARE GOING TO GO TO HARRY STYLES' LAST CONCERT BEFORE HE TAKES A BREAK." Eleanor screams.

"What?" Louis is still processing El's words.

But Simon and Eleanor smile wider at him making Louis hearts jump.

"You are going to go to Harry Styles concert-"

"But-" Louis isn't actually a huge fan of Harry. He just loves to admire his songs.

"No buts! We are leaving tomorrow and Simon already called your boss. He gave you 3 days off from work."

Louis is still speechless. "It's okay Lou, you deserve it." Simon says softly to the blue eyed guy.

"Thank you so much. You don't have to do this." Louis somehow lets the tears coming out from his piercing blues. He hugs them tightly. Eleanor smiles sweetly at him.