Chapter 11 : Harry + Louis

After such a beautiful evening, Harry has a smile on his face, all the time. He feels like he is at the top of the world and his heart is soaring with happiness. He gets the love of his life back in his arms, and Harry can't be more thankful than that.

Even though Louis thinks that they are only friends, but it is more than enough for the singer. He is going to start this all over again and he promises that he will be a better person for his beloved one, Louis.

After exchanging numbers, Harry sends him a message in the car.

Thank you for giving me a second chance. I love you forever Xx

Always, Harry. Remember that :) 

Then Harry falls asleep with a smile on his face.

•••

Harry wakes up with a really good mood and sometimes he smiles and giggles to himself just because the memories last night. He is just so happy, that he can't even control his fond.

"Good morning cheerful!" Alexa greets him and giggles. It's really wonderful to see his best friend with smile on his face.

"Hey Lex. Nick is coming today right?" Harry takes a bite on his apple, and he goes to the kitchen to make his green smoothie.

"Of course he is coming. We are going to celebrate with kale juices anyway. Hope Louis is a healthy freak like you." Alexa teases him with a smile.

"Hey, don't be so cruel at me!" Harry giggles. "I miss him already. I can't wait to pick him up from his place and we are going to have our very first date!"

"Here goes the honeymoon phase.." Alexa rolls her eyes.

"Shut up Lex and finish your smoothie." Harry pouts at her jokingly.

Then the green eyed guy gets a phone call from Gemma, his sister.

"Hey Gem!" He cheers to his sister.

"Harry you have to see the television right now!" Gemma says in a scary voice that it shakes Harry as he goes blue for a moment.

The singer is rushing to the living room and immediately turns on the tv. He gasps as his hand shakes. "Oh my God- Gem. I-" His stomach sinks.

"Harry you have to calm down okay. I already asked one of your driver to pick you up right now. You need to calm down. He is going to be okay."

"Harry, what's wrong?" At the same time Alexa gasps beside him and she stares at him with wide eyes.

"Louis, got mobbed outside the Sandy's. I- I have to go there. I need- Lex. I'm scared. He is going to leave me again. Oh my God. Where is Paul?! Why he isn't here?!" Harry voice rises each words. He is furious.

"Harry take a deep breath. He is going to be okay. Your driver will be there in a few minutes. I have to go. Mom needs me. Bye Harry, please be safe."

Harry runs upstairs after Gemma hanged up his call. He is rushing into his jeans and t-shirt and he can't be bothered right now with his usual boots, so he just sticks with his flip flops. Then he is running out of the house at the right time as his driver arrives in front of his house.