Chapter 3 : Harry

3 Years Later

"Harry Styles! Look at here!"

"Harry! Harry!"

"I love you Harry!"

"Harry please can you take a photo with me?!"

"Harry!"

He smirks at the crowd around him as he just comes out from his brand new Range Rover. All the flashes are blinding him and all the screams are hurting his ears but that's okay, he falls in love with it. He loves the attention and the fame that he gets from his rising career as a famous singer with a Grammy nominee and 3 albums in #1 all over the world.

Everyone loves Harry. Especially all the girls, and the boys want to be like him. He always dresses up so nicely and he smells sweet yet so rich. He wears thousand dollars outfit with a full confidence. The green eyed guy feels like he is on top of the world and he will do anything to be in the highest place.

He just smiles to his fans as he passes them by and he goes to Saint Laurent. Then he spends $8000 only for a fancy shirt.

He walks out from the store and calls Alexa Chung and Nick Grimshaw as he gets into the car. His best friends that also in the A list.

"Hello beautiful people, I have free time to our ritual." Harry cheers to the phone.

"Alright mother!" Alexa mocks him as she laughs.

"I'm not your mother!" Harry whines cutely.

"What? You are exactly our mom. Harry you made us drink vegetables juice, especially Kale juice every Friday, and you call it the 'ritual'." Nick explains.

"Well excuse me for wanting to be healthy." Harry scoffs.

Alexa and Nick laugh at the biggest dork. "Okay big guy." Harry ends the call.

A few minutes later, Harry arrives at the cute place that only serves healthy juices. He meets Alexa and Nick there to talk about stuffs and drink healthy juices.

"I watched 'Hairspray' at the Sandy's theater two weeks ago when I was staying at Doncaster. It was so good. The actors were absolutely amazing. Ugh I'm in love with the blue eyed guy who played Link." Alexa says with her juice in her hand.

"I didn't know that there was a musical drama at Sandy's. I never even heard that place before." Harry says.

"Of course you did not know, Harry it's been ages since the last time you went home." Nick says.

"Yes I know, but I'd like to see them. Are they going to have another show?" Harry says, interested.

"I'm not sure, but if they will have another show, I'll contact you." Alexa replies.

"Thank you Lex!" Harry grins and Alexa just nods.

"Harry I heard you went out with Kendall last night." Alexa says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

Harry just chuckles. "We are just friends."

"Oh really?" Nick sounds like he does not believe it.