Epilogue

"Hello, Harry? Do you take this offer or not?"

Harry blinks and he realizes that he is somewhere back 3 years ago. In the exact place and Harry remembers this room, their small house. His mind goes automatically to the blue eyed guy. Harry just witnessed the death of his boyfriend. But he is back to where he is used to be, before the fame and the glory. Harry is not focusing anymore on the phone call, instead he runs to their bedroom. He cries instantly when he sees his boyfriend sleeping on their bed. Louis is here. Louis is not dead.

He hugs Louis tightly and just cries. "Harry! Harry! Do you take the offer or not?!" Zayn Malik is still on the phone.

"Mr. Malik, I refused your offer. Thank you though, but I already have everything in this world. And I don't need anything else." His smile grows as he hugs his boyfriend even tighter.

"Wait! Harry- are you insane?!" He ends the call immediately when Louis wakes up with confusion written on his face. Maybe Harry is insane enough to reject this offer, but he does not want to lose his lover for the second time. Start from this moment, Harry wants to change everything. He wants to fix everything and he is grateful that he gets a second chance.

"Harry-"

"Oh God, my baby. You are here." Harry smiles with tears on his face. He is so happy that he has his boyfriend in his arms now.

"Harry-?"

"Sshh baby. I want to say I am sorry for everything that you've been through. I promise I will change and I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but would you please give me a second change to fix everything? I want to show you how much I love you and you deserve everything in this world. I love you my baby. I love you. I am so sorry for everything."

Louis is still gasping for air. He is in total shock. He can't believe that this is his boyfriend. Even he is speechless and just let Harry kissing his whole face now.

"Baby. I love you so much. Please never leaving me okay?"

"I- Harry-" Louis does not know how to act.

"Louis. I will start everything all over again. Let's forget about the past and I want to take this new life with you. I promise I will never hurt you anymore. And I will always try to make you the happiest person on earth. My love for you is never end. I will stop singing just for you." Harry can't stop crying with happiness.

And that makes Louis' brain work again. "W-what Harry! You can't do that! That's your dream-"

"You are my dream baby. And I already have you. I don't need anything else."

"Thank you. Thank you. I miss you so much." Louis chokes a sob and hugs Harry back tightly. He can't believe this.

"Oh my angel. I miss you even more. I promise baby I will always be there for you. You are enough Louis. You are more than just enough for me. Thank you for loving me once again when I don't deserve it."

"I love you Harry."

"I love you most my baby."

THE END.