Chapter 12 : Louis + Harry

Before the sun rises, Louis wakes up early and finds himself in the arms of his beloved lover, Harry. The blue eyes guy smiles slightly and carefully sitting up without disturbing Harry's peaceful sleep. He gives him a light peck on his cheek and gets ready to start the day.

Then he gets tripped with his own shoes beside the bed and he bends down to pick up the shoes. Louis sees something under the bed. It looks like box and Louis can't help but trying to reach it carefully.

He knows that it might belong to Harry's but Louis is curious and it feels like he remembers this kind of box, even though it's still a little bit blurry. He sits on the floor.

The box is covered with dusts. Harry is still sleeping when he slowly opens it with his dainty hands.

He finds lots of papers and starts to read one of it. Louis gasps when he realizes that the handwriting belongs to him.

12 August 2011

I made a dinner for Harry, and it looked really lovely. I set up candles and flowers all over our dining tables. I was hoping that he would like it, or at least I only wanted him to kiss me as a thank you. I wanted to see his smile, like as I know I made him that happy. But he did not come home. He came home at 5 am in the morning and he smelled like alcohol. I was waiting at our dining table even until the next morning, I only found him passed out on our coach. The food was being untouched and now they are cold. Harry did not give me a single glance at all. I don't know if I could live any longer, to know that your boyfriend does not love you anymore. I just want this feeling to stop, but I'm too in love with him. Am I not enough? I'm sorry Harry, if I'm not enough.

- Louis

Louis cries while he reads it, and he reads another ones. His heart feels aching and he can't believe that his Harry was being so mean toward him, and he made him suffer. He knows that Harry will never do the same now, but still, he is scared that things will end up bad again. Louis feels terrified and he just wants to get out from this house.

"Louis? Baby?" Harry says in his morning voice.

Louis can't say a single world and he muffles the sound of his cry with his palm. "Baby?! Baby what are you doing on the floor- Lou-"

Harry frowns and sits up immediately from the bed. "Louis what happened baby? Why are you crying? What are those-? Oh-" Harry stops rambling and kneels down beside his Louis.

"You hurt him the most, Harry." Louis whispers as he keeps crying silently.

"I- Louis-" Harry starts crying also and he kneels down beside the beautiful guy, Louis.

"I'm- I- I'm scared." Louis whimpers brokenly.

"Louis I am trying to be a better person. I promise you, I will make you happy and I will never hurt you again. Please baby- I'm living with this pain but I can't handle it if you leave me. For the second time." Harry keeps crying between his words.

"You were the one who left at the first place." Louis mumbles sadly. Then he gets up and walks out to the balcony for some fresh air.

"I'm sorry darling. Please forgive me. I'm sorry for everything. I'm hurting you." Says Harry brokenly as he follows Louis out.

"I'm so scared that you will going to leave me again, or ignore me." Louis says honestly as he wipes the tears on Harry's cheeks.

"No- Baby I promise. I will always stay by your side, I love you so much." Harry hugs his lover tightly and Louis just accepts it.

He is still not feeling okay with this, but he knows that they both need each others.

"Let's forget about the past yeah? Let's start a new journey. I don't want you to live with this pain of guilty. I forgive you Harry since long time ago." Louis smiles softly and kisses Harry on the lips.

"Thank you for everything sweetheart. I love you more than anything in this world. Thank you for giving me a second chance even though I know that I don't deserve someone who is so wonderful like you." Harry presses his forehead on Louis' and they are just enjoying each others under the Doncaster sky.

•••

Louis stops going to work for a while because Harry insists. The singer does not want his beloved boyfriend to be in danger and he thinks this is the right thing to do to protect him. Even Louis' manager is kind enough to accept Harry's permission without any further questions.

"What am I going to do if I'm not working Harry?" Louis pouts cutely on the sofa.

"Um stay perfect for me?" Harry grins and winks.

"Ugh you are such a dork. But seriously I need fresh air." Louis giggles.

Harry thinks for a moment and gets an idea. "Do you want to meet someone that I trust the most?"

Louis nods and they both get out from their house and walks to Ian's house. The old man who is very kind and understanding.

Harry knocks the door and says, "Ian! It's me Harry and Louis!"

"Is he scary?" Louis whispers making Harry laugh. "No baby, he is like the kindest man you are going to meet."

"Okay." Then Ian opens the door and smiles to the couple. "Hello Harry, Louis. Come in come in."

They are all sitting at the living room. "How are you I?" Harry greets him.

"Very good. How are you?" Ian smiles to the couple.

"The happiest guy in the world." Harry beams and Louis just blushes beside him.

"That's so lovely. Louis I know that you don't remember me but it's good to see you back here. Miss my neighbor a lot." Ian jokes and chuckles along with the couple.

"Thank you sir. It's good to be here." Louis smiles politely.

"Ah Louis, I miss our old time being best friends. When you used to tell me about everything." Ian wonders and looks up to the ceiling.

Louis does not know how to say about this, he feels bad. Ian seems so kind and polite but he does not remember him.

"Really?" Harry seems so shocked about this.

"Yes Harry, remember you never stayed at home." Ian sighs. "But I'm so glad that you two are together now." He immediately changes the subject.

But Harry, is on the verge of tears.

Author's Note
Hello beautiful people! Thank you for the lovely comments on this story. I really appreciate it x Hope you like this chapter and please vote and let me know what you think! Love always, Stella.