Unforgettable

I visited Hina's place the other day, when I went to her, she dragged me running towards her room and closed the door.

What is she doing?

"Okay, now listen" she said and sat on the couch while I stood there staring at her. "Sit down first!"

I sat on in front of her, her room was painted light orange, there was wooden flooring and the furniture was decent and light brown.

"I meant here" she said pointing at the single couch next to her.

"I'm fine, speak up" I said.

"I'm getting married" she said , her eyes searched to see the reaction on my face.

"Ohh.. You can't troll me"

"I'm not joking Duh!" She said and moved off from the couch and sat in front of me on the floor.

"Really?" I couldn't believe her, since she is the only eldest cousin among all my cousins.

"Yeah!"

"When is your engagement?"

"December or maybe January"

"Cool!" I said and hugged her like a sister would react if she hears the news. Maria doesn't have a sister she is the only child and neither do I.

"Cool? I'm freaking out! "

"I'll start the dance practice already" I said smiling widely.

I'm so happy for her!

"Your going to dance on my engagement?" She made an annoyed face looking at me.

"Nope.. On your wedding! "

"You're ... Your ... Stupid"

"After all .. My sister is getting married soon! You have no idea how happy I'm!"

"You know the reason I share everything with you is... That I .. I... I don't feel like believing anyone.. You never betrayed my trust"

"That's so emotional.. I guess I'm gonna cry now" I said while wiping my fake tears.

She slapped my hand and stood up.

"You'll never change" she said and sighed. "Should I order pizza?"

"I swear I'll cry" I said, cupping my face with my hands.

So sweet of her! Pizza! Pizza!

"I shouldn't have asked , I know the answer " she chuckled and went of the room.

~~~~~~
August, 16

It had been a month since college had started and the best part was that even Maha joined along.

She's my soul sister.

I woke up at fajr , prayed and then went for a bath. After my bath I wore my uniform , sat on the bed with a pillow in front of me , placed the Quraan and started reciting it.

After reading it for an hour , I closed it , kept it back into my cupboard and according to the schedule I did my exercise just to wake up myself or i usually do exercise before taking a bath .

It was 7:45 am I had went back to sleep and forgot to put an alarm . I wore my abaya and hijaab and ran downstairs .

" Dad ! I'm getting late! " I shouted as I reached the end of our stairs .