Preparations

I woke up the next day, starting my day with Fajar prayer and then after reading Quran I prepared breakfast for my brother , since today he's getting married , I'll try to give him VIP services.

He entered the kitchen and stared at me bewildered.

"What the hell do you think your doing ?! " shouted my brother while entering in the kitchen.

"As you can see.... Making breakfast" I was actually surprised as he shouted like it was quite funny since I had never ever even made a Sandwich. Oh well thats what we only eat.
I sighed and dragged him towards the chair and made him sit.

"You know since your getting married you should rest okay? And I'll handle the shop as well!" I slapped him on his back and continued frying the egg.

"Hamza?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you gone mad? Seriously? Totally nuts! Like bro! FOr God sake I'm not a girl duhh... That's what happens with girls dude... This rest and all.. While the groom has the same day as ever"

I tried to turn the egg upside down and during that the egg actually slipped from the frying pan on to the floor.

"Great" Said my brother patting my shoulder.

I backed off and sat on the chair near me.

As talking about the groom to be,I actually misunderstood I thought even the groom gets a day off like the bride to be does. NEVERMIND STUPID ME.

"Well you don't have to make breakfast after tomorrow since bhabi(brother's wife) would be here , ehhh?"

"Hamzaa have some sense ! I have called the maid to come early for the next few months. She will make the breakfast! The newly wedded women are probably not allowed to work you know?"

"Wow uhhh.. Okay" I was surprised at My bro's knowledge about these things well he did spend most the time with mama as compared to me.

As I thought about mom, the flashback of the old times I had with her , those small moments , her last words, her funeral and then the tragic days we had after her death. Worst days of days of our life

I wish she would be here with us, to welcome her daughter in law, she always wished to have a daughter but as Allah's will she never had but she hoped my brother would get married soon so she could get her wish fulfilled but then...

Unexpectedly I found myself crying, I wiped my tears and as I sniffed my brother looked at me and then immediately removed the bread from the pan and ran to my side . He patted my back and sat on the floor .

"Hey hey? What happened? Ehhh? " He said with a worried expression.

Damn if I'll tell him then I'm surely ruining his perfect day! What should I say?