Miserable

I walked back to get the intercom before mom picks it up. I was about to move and the gate opened. How did mom let him in?! I thought. My legs started to shiver, his black eyes glared at me with no emotions. He smiled and walked towards me, I almsot tripped because of the rocks beneath my shoes.

" Long time no see... Eh??... I came to get my ball , have you seen it?" He said , his voice sounded like a 40 year old Man.

And then when I see him , I'm unable to speak anything but I murmured. " Just get l...llost"

" I'll come back again, but you know if you want me to stop disturbing you ... Then there is no way I'm stoping ! I love annoying you more than anything ! And you were offended by just one touch of mine ? You'll see what I'll do to you one day " He snapped , and went out.

I just had no words! I came out for some fresh air but instead this jerk was presented in front of me.

WHAT THE HELL WILL HE DO? WILL MY DREAM COME TRUE? GOD FORBID! NEVER !NEVER!

And what I had been trying to avoid the whole time came in my mind again, the flashback of the dream !

Shit! Ewwww..... His face is just shit! Ughh....

"ALEEEEENAAAAAA , HAS THE BOY TAKEN THE BALL?!!" shouted mom from inside.

Oh so he fooled my mom ! He's .... Moron!

I walked back inside and mom was in the kitchen , the noise of the crockery is a sign that mom is there.

" Yeah , he got it " I said, I sounded as if someone had beaten me up. I couldn't breath much perfectly .... I ran up to my room and I still needed more air ! I was almsot suffocating! Its because of that dumbass... He made my life miserable! This thought made me cry, it was almost every day that I'm crying . seems like the good days have forgotten to have a look at my life. Allah is testing my patience and I'll win I'll never do anything that will disappoint him. I'll keep my faith strong and firm.

I lied on my bed , plugged in the earphones and went through my WhatsApp. I found a new contact, ' The Letees' . It made me smile and I thought to text but it won't be okay .

I'm not doing a right thing, my mom ain't watching but Allah is! I just really... Ahhh... I can ask him if the new collection was here! Yeah what's bad in that?!

After a long argument with myself I decided to text.

Me: Assalam o Alaekum , Has the new collection arrived?

I lied there motionless. I was waiting for the reply desperately and at the moment I even thought to call and then end the call,Just to make him check his mobile. And then *ting* my mobile vibrated .

Letees: Walekum Assalam, who are you?

Me: I came to your shop a few days back and I asked for the number remember?

Letees: Sorry Madam , I dont remember... Ahh anyways yes the new collection is here.

He doesn't remember me ! That's impossible !

Me : okay , thanks

Letees: welcome.

I still cant believe it , how did he forgot me ?! What if he is busy with the other customers? Yeaah that must have happened! Or maybe he's trying to fool me around so that later he would surprise me by confessing his love for me !
Wow! I'm such an idiot.

Ahh ....wait?! How come I'm sure he loves me .

I sighed.

But I have seen it in his deep eyes , he looks at me differently like he looks at my face with a hope of .... Don't know like what? Maybe some sort of sign that I LOVE HIM!