Miracle

As so I tiptoed towards them , there was no way I could have run since I could hardly walk. And so I found them both sleeping. I walked pass them and then started walking on the barren land, I tried to walk faster but my legs had given up.

As soon as I was away from their sight , I finally started observing the area around me. There were no roads , I was unable to see what was far away since only one of my eye was open while the other was stick. I kept on walking, I had no idea where I was going , I just wanted to get out of that hell.

I noticed the ants on the ground moving faster than me, I was tired , my head started to spin , I tried to control my self and keep on walking but my vision went black and I fell on the ground.

After a few seconds , I regained consciousness and then again fighting with the pain in my whole body I stood up. I walked and recited the Quranic Verses that my mother had taught me to recite whenever I was in trouble or Pain.

The sky was now blue and everything around me was now visible and there were chances that the kidnappers might be awake and in search of me. The Sun was still hiding behind the horizon of the Sky.

My Abaya was been torn apart from the sides, I wasn't wearing my hijaab but instead a piece of cloth that covered my front hair, my face was probably bloody and so were my clothes and everything. If someone sees me they might be curious if I really was a human or a different creature .

I was still walking , yet slowly , then I found a cottage and almost ran towards it . My head started spinning again, my vision went blur and then blackout , I let out a cry and then I was facing the ground again. This time my whole body had given up, as I tried to get up my hands would shake me down again. The cottage was a few miles away.

Instead of standing up, I dragged myself with the help of the elbows. I can never give up , for surely every drop of water makes a river. Even a small step would surely make a difference in my achievement of escaping the worst part of my life.

My sleeves were torn apart and now I was moving with my bare elbows, they were bleeding and still I continued. I dropped myself again and again but I had to go, I had to get myself awayy from my worst nightmare.

As I came near the cottage , the whole village came in view . I saw a few people busy with their animals, some were setting up their harvested crops, children were playing with a stick and running around every where. Most of the women were washing their clothes while some came with pots maybe filled with water or were going to be filled with water.

I was lying there helplessly, looking at the normal lives of the people just the way I had one. A normal college  life with best friends, family and teachers. Memories of being in love , memories of the time spent with Maha and a flashback of the most precious time.

My legs weren't moving anymore, I had heard when a person starts to die, first they loose their control and senses over their legs and then eventually the other parts. I recited kalamaa(Quranic Verses) and then I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up ! Wake up! Hello? Hello? Oh Allah ! .... Wakeup beta"

I guess I'm in heaven now.

I heard someone saying and moving me at the same time.

My eyes sprung open, there were almost six or seven women around me. I saw my hands bandaged , my clothes were changed, my whole face and legs were covered in bandages. They all stared at me as if they had seen a girl for the first time in their life. My head started to pain again, I knew what was to happen next so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.