Beautiful moments

Aleena'spro
I wentt running to my room when I was off their sight. I didn't expected Hamza to forget this news like ... He didn't he told me. Idiot.

I searched the cupboard and realized after a few minutes that I havent kept my dresses in the cupboard yet, such a dumb ass I'm. Ya Allah help!

I found the dress I had secretly kept in my suitcase, it was my old baggy Kameez and Pants. While others were damn uncomfortable. New clothes are good to be weared for some hours only!

I heard a knock on the door, I opened the lock and Hamza stepped in.

I forcefully smiled and then layed the prayer mat on the floor, it was time for Zuhar prayer and I had half an hour until the time Ends. I shouldn't have smiled.

After Salah , I did my private prayer, all that I had today was not even possible in my wildest dreams.

Oh Allah, if you take away something from your slaves you reward them twice than they had imagined after they pass the test of being patient and their believe only in you remains constant. He knows whats the best for a person, for surely you loves us 70 times more than a mother.

I remember giving up when I was injured in the middle of nowhere , that village, Tahira.. All that help and care bestowed by you. Its even hard to believe what just happned a year back but this mind keeps on playing the unwated flashbacks.

The main thing I ask for is to guide us the right path that will lead us to your satisfaction and heaven.

Amen.

"Someone was complaining about me to Allah " Said Hands folding his prayer mat, When did he came in front of me? His prayer mat was slightly forward.

"Huhhh" I rolled my eyes, kept the prayer mat in place and lied on the bed. I'm tired already . The day just started really? Oh fuck ! The Wallima is left.

Basically after the wedding which was arranged by my family, there was going to be the same gathering and a ceremony at the Club by Hamza's Family.