First Halal Date

We drove in silence for a while, he was wearing my fav black T-shirt and Blue jeans, his dark brown hair with a shade of natural blonde color, he was wearing his shades and had clean shave.

"So , where do you wanna go?" He said as we stopped at the signal. He looked at for an answer and I gazed outside the car. I was probably thinking.

"Hello?" He said again and this time he sounded upset.

"Sorry... I was thinking umm.. O don't know.. Wherever you say?" I said looking at him until he turned back to the steering wheel and drove without answering.

Seems like someone's upset.. But damn I'm just too nervous! Okay fine relax okay.. Umm.. Sea side? That .. Yeah! But.. That's .... Okay .. Wth ..

"Let's go to the beach maybe?"

"Okay"

"Hamza?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you upset?"
He didn't replied and I had no idea what to do.

Did the idea of going to the beach made him upset? Nahhh

"Fine" I started using my cellphone since there was nothing but silence . He was ignoring and he's upset like wow.. My first date is so Cool .

"Don't you dare" he snatched away my cellphone and kept it in his hand.

"What the hell!... Give It to me!" I gawked at him with surprise and he stayed neutral as if he did nothing.

"Shut up!" He said sarcastically.

"Hamza.. Huh.. What? What am I suppose to do?"

"Stay quite"

"Yeah I'm freakin mad right? Give me my cellphone! "

"Yeah and nope"

"What's your problem? Your upset for no reason and then your overreacting ... You.."

"No reason?! You think I'm upset for no reason?! Seriously Aleena?"

I sat there stunned.

Is it really for the first time we are meeting up and it all ends up with an argument? Like Duhh what did I do?

He hit the brakes as we reached there and sighed hitting his head on the steering wheel.

"Sorry.. I'm just .. Literally dying to talk to you.. You slept early the night we got into nikkah.. And then you remained silent the whole time.. I mean.. Its as if you don't care" He said removing his shades and looked at me while I was already staring at him.

"Its been only 13 hours.. I was just nervous.. I just needed some time to relax as in.. Except what just happened.. I never even imagined of getting married to you.. So it was all something I needed time to you know.. Accept it as a reality "

"Damn.. I'm just overreacting .. Nevermind.. Let's go for a walk " He said putting his shades on and walked out from the car, Opened the door from my side embracing with a smile.

It was that moment I forgot all the argument we had in the car,like it was quite a small argument but it was damn serious and unexpected, his smile was enough to convince me and eventually I was smiling again.