I Trust You

"Aleena?" She stood there staring at me, expressionless, she trembled and I caught hold of her. "Aleena?!" Then she went unconscious in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's better now" Said Doctor Nadia while giving a wide smile. "And.."

She paused for a few seconds.

"She's expecting." She continued. "Congratulations, take good care of her"

After tapping on Sarah's arm, she walked away.

Sarah nodded and smiled back.

"I guess she heard everything " Said Sarah.

"Don't say like that"

"You betrayed her"

"I didn't !" I couldn't believe Sarah's perspective about me changed already.

"This truth should have been told to her before you had proposed her"

"I didn't wanted to repeat my past"

"That's not fair"

"She has a past as well, you don't know about it"

"I know and even you know, but she doesnt know about yours Hamza!"

"Can you please just stop it?"

"Sure" She snapped and went into the ward where Aleena was lying.

I followed her inside, still hoping she hasn't heard anything.

I walked clumsily towards her while Sarah tried to make a conversation and she only nodded or mumbled.

"Congrats daddy to be" She Said, her voice tired and broken.

Her hair were lying carelessly all over the pillow, her eyes shrinked , a drip attached to her hand, her face was pale and her cheeks pink. It was quite cold yet the heaters were on.

Is she acting that she doesn't know anything?

"How are you?" I asked, Sarah sat next to her holding her hand.

I should be there!

"I'm tired" She mumbled in low voice.

"You'll be discharged in an hour" I said, my hands were in my pocket, I stood inches away from her, I regretted what I had done. What I had done in my past.

That child, He resembled me?

Why did he had to resemble me?

Why can't my life go on perfectly?

At this moment, instead of dancing with joy, I'm worried about the past that might ruin my future!

Oh Allah! You know everything, I need your help ! Help me like you always did. I can't lose my furtue just because of something that lasted 6 months.