Almost Dead

I followed Madam outside the school , a car was waiting for us. Madam and I sat at the back seat while a guard and a police officer sat in the front seat.

The guard drived us to the college. My heart started beated loudly , I almsot felt Madam can hear it. Usually everyone says her Miss Alia but I'm comfortable with 'Madam'.

We reached the college, I grabbed all my courage and in the name of justice I got out of the car and followed Madam and the policeofficer who leaded us inside. There were some fimiliar faces in the corridor , they stared at me , one of them even placed his finger on his lips telling me not to say a thing. My hands started to shiver, cold sweat appeared on my forehead. I'm going to faint in any minute now ... I thought. The policeofficer ( Rashid) knocked the door .

"Come in" Some one said from inside the room. We all walked inside , the Principal was shocked to see us , he shaked hands with Mr Rashid.

"Assalam o alaekum , sit down" I grabbed the chair and sat while Miss Alia took to the seat next to me. Rashid stood behind us.

" Is everthing okay? Inspector?" He said , he was worried and kept a smile on his face. He had grey hair , a moustache and a beard. He had a perfect cut and seemed like he has been working in army maybe. He was straight and bold. He pushed a button next to his table , after a minute a maid appeared .

"Get some tea for our visitors" She nodded and walked away .

"Well Mr Shahid , you know I'm the Principal of Ferrie College" Said Madam, he nodded and smiled. " I want to talk to you about something serious and important, its related to the students of your college ".

" Umm... I hope everything is okay?" He said , the smile disappered from his face .

"Not at all , one of your student tried to harass my student and were blocked outside the shop opposite our college by other friends of his , if Mr Rashid wouldn't have arrived , God knows what would have happened" She said in a disappointing tone.

" Oh... My .. Like , how can I believe you ?" He said , he couldnt believe what she just said and moved back on his chair.

" Mr Rashid , the security guard of our college is the witnesser of this incident , we want you to call all your boys so that the students who were involved can be arrested for what they did and they should become an example for others as well! " She almost shouted and moved her face away from the Principal .

"I'm really sorry , like umm... I cant just say nothing . Oh Allah!
Litsen Mis Alia , those who were disturbing the girls and blocking their way will be suspended for 7 months and the one who touched your student will be expelled today , right away! Will that be okay ? Kindly don't arrest them , its the matter of college's respect. " He pleaded and looked at Madam waiting for a better answer .

His face showed that he was trying to suppress his anger , he had to beg somone not to arrest his students . I was sitting and listening , the tea came and the maid offered Madam first. She rejected . She offered the guard and he started sipping it already. She didn't asked me and went out.

Rude.

" Okay sir , now kindly call all the students ! So that we can see which disgusting boys were the part of the incident." She said ,stood up and stormed out of the room. I followed her out and so did the guard.

We stood in the waiting room that was just at the entrance, gradually students came downstairs and from the corridor forming a line on the ground. I hided behind the window while Miss Alia was looking at everyone.

After 20 minutes the whole college was standing in a line , Miss Alia and the guard walked out. I stayed inside , there are so many boys ! I took the end of the hijaab and covered my nose and mouth. I walked near the stage where Miss Alia and guard were standing . The Principal came forward on the stage.