Islamabad

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :)
YOUR FEEDBACK IS REQUIRED 😁

Note: The places and cities mentioned in this chapter are real. They exist and are the natural beauty of Pakistan. There are many other beautiful places and cities as well but only some are visited by this amazing couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Days later

Aleena' Pro

"5 minutes left until the plane lands" He said whispering near my ear. There was a pin drop silence in the plane, so it was was better to whisper than say it aloud.

Awkward silence!

I smiled and shrugged looking at him.

He was wearing a check red and black buttoned shirt with black pants and his sunglasses resting on his head.

Welcome to Islamabad!

Since Hamza had already booked the hotel, the hotel's cab arrived as we went out of the airport. We sat in the cab and arrived at the hotel after a few minutes.

As we settled ourselves, we preferred to take a nap. The whole tour is actually planned, we'll stay in Islamabad for one day and then the next day we'll leave for Abtobbad, there we'll spend maybe some hours and we'll continue our trip to Naran and other areas. That's what Hamza had told me after I had asked him a hundred times.

He didn't told me any details, he said it would all be a surprise. I rarely had been to any places in Pakistan, my family always planned for Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand. I was expecting Hamza would maybe prefer Malaysia for our Honeymoon but it really didn't matter, all I wanted was his company and his love.

I heard my phone buzzing, my eyes flew open and I checked it. Mom was calling.

"Salam Mama"

"Walaekum Assalam" She said. " How are you both?"

"Alhumdulillah , Sorry I forgot to call you.. I.."

"Its okay its okay" I heard her chuckle.

Damn ! How can I forget to call her? I was so tired.. Neither Hamza reminded me.

Hamza... Where is he?

I looked around in the room, then checked the washroom, we was no where.

"Yeah.. I don't where he is.. I just woke up"

"Oh .. Well I'll call you later okay? "

"Okay mama"

"Allah Hafiz"

"Allah Hafiz" I dropped the call and called Hamza.

It was ringing but he didn't picked up. I called again and then same.