Kendall Imagine "Dream Come True"

Your P.O.V

You were going to see your boyfriend at his last football game of the season. When you arrived at the football game you found your boyfriend kissing one of the cheerleaders, it's the second time he did it. You go on the football field before the game starts and tell your boyfriend that its over. You run home crying, you didn't want to go to your apartment so you texted one of your closet friends.

You: Hey, is it okay if I come over???

Kendall: Yeah. But you told me you were going to the football game.

You: I did

Kendall: Y/N did you seen him kiss that girl again??

You: Yea.

Kendall: That idiot I can't wait to see him. Someone needs to teach him a lesson.

You: Can you talk when I get to your house?

Kendall: Yeah by the way the guys are over with Alexa and Halston.

You: okay...

Kendall P.O.V

The guys looked at me with a what happened face. I told them that Y/N saw Jake [A/N Jake is your ex] kissing that girl again. They didn't say anything because they knew Jake, was going to break Y/N heart again. About 5 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring I opened it seeing Y/N crying. I pulled her into a hug I couldn't sand seeing Y/N hurt, I loved her. I let go of Y/n and kissed her on the forehead and told her that I'm here.

Your P.O.V

Kendall kissed my forehead and told me that he is here. I loved Kendall, he was the kindest, loving, and funniest guy I ever met. "Thanks Kendall I love you". Did I really just tell Kendall I loved him. Kendall smiled and told me he loved me. I looked at the floor and blushed. "Hey girl" Halston said, she was like my sister her and Alexa. I told everyone what happened they all cheered me up. I forgot about Jake that night. Everyone left and I stayed and helped Kendall clean up we had a movie night with the guys and their girls. I was about to leave when Kendall grabbed me by the hand and said "Y/N stay here for the night it's late and I don't want you to go home walking by yourself please" I nodded. Kendall smiled and pulled me upstairs to the gust bedroom and handed me a pair of his T-Shirt and a pair of his sweatpants and told me to change he left. I changed put my hair in a ponytail and took of my eyeliner I really don't wear makeup. I went downstairs and saw Kendall watching "The Voice" I loved that show I ran to the couch and watched it Kendall got a blanket for us. I put my head on Kendall's chest watching the voice and Kendall played with my hair.

"Y/N" Kendall said

I faced him and said "Yeah"

"I really love you and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tomorrow" said Kendall

I was didn't know what to say I love Kendall I nodded my head and smiled. That night Kendall and I spent it watching The Voice. It was the best night I ever had. You can say its a dream come true for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I hoped you guys liked it, sorry if there is any mistakes. ❤❤❤❤❤